March 2013 Moms

March 11th 2013 Mommies

found out after about 3 due date changes that the final due date will be march 11th! does anyone else have this date with me? and whats going on?!?! I'm having a baby boy. & He seems ALLOT more calm than i can remember being pregnant with my almost 2 year old daughter. He has the gentlest kicks :) 

p.s. - does anyone have specific cravings yet? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: March 11th 2013 Mommies

• I'm due March 11th! We are expecting our first baby, a little boy. I'm just now starting to feel him more since I have an anterior placenta. My husband was able to feel him last night. So fun! Just a little thump. I drove 30 mins to a scoop your own candy store. I have been craving sour gummies like crazy lately!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm due the 12th... and this baby girl craves hot sauce like mad!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due March 11th with my first, a little girl. She is going to grow up to be a boxer because some of her punches have stopped me in my tracks. She's very active, especially when she hears DH talking (already a daddy's girl). I have specific cravings for peaches (since 5 weeks, and it only gets stronger) and for Cherrios (one family size box in 3 days :)  ).
  • My due date has always been March 11. According to the last u/s, I am right on target for that day. I am having a little boy & I wish his kicks were gentle. He kicks & flips like a gymnast. Cravings so far are ice cold milk/ice cream, tacos, potatoes, red meat & orange juice. 
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • March 11 mommy here too. We are having a boy and it is our second. I have a one year old son who is completely awesome! DS1 and DS2 have a strange bond already, if DS1 wakes in the middle of the night DS2 will kick until I get out of bed and get DS1. The only thing I crave so far is ice cream, but I was good tonight and ate fruit instead. Also trying to keep more in shape this time around and did a 5k today. I walked it but still feel good about participating. Happy to share my due date with you gals.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • omg! same here! when my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night, my poor baby starts to toss, kick, and turn around. He must hear her. lol ive been eating more of everything right now though.. i get my random cravings. cant wait until march!  

• oh, i put hot sauce on EVERYTHING. Im actually eating Banana peppers right out of the jar. lol
  • My due date was originally March 17, but it has since been moved up to March 12. I've got a little girl on the way. So far my biggest craving has been anything sweet, but it's even better if it's chocolate!
  • I'm due on either the 9th or 11th..haha I've been given both days...the 9th is our anniversary of when we started dating so I'm pushing for that day. I've been craving peaches and cheerios too...we're team green but now I'm hopeful it's a girl since our cravings are the same! ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"