April 2013 Moms

** TIcker Change Friday! **

1. How many weeks today?

2. What fruit/edible item are you?

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits?

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: ** TIcker Change Friday! **

• 20 weeks today! Yeehaw, half-way done! Time flies!

Banana

A/S 1 week from today - excited my husband will be there for it. Next routine prenatal visit in 2 weeks.

*The next few weeks are going to be bonkers crazy. I have two huge papers to write, and two final exams coming up. I wanted to remind everyone to take some time and do something nice for yourself! It's so easy to get caught up in the grind. I am going to go visit my mom and plan to take a nice long walk around the lake with her. Also going on a museum date with my husband! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • 18 weeks today, I'm a sweet potato (yummy! just in time for Thanksgiving)

A/S and routine visit on 11/30. Really hope my Hubby will be able to be there. His work is crazy right now and it may be hard for him to get away for a few hours.

Going to a birthday party for my friend's little girl tomorrow and going to finally get a mani/pedi this weekend. I am a student also and I have a presentation/case study, major project and final all coming up, so I know where you are coming from! Im hoping that a little pretty Mommy time will help the next 5 weeks not feel so stressful

• Loading the player...
  • imageskidderdo:

1. How many weeks today? 20!

2. What fruit/edible item are you? Banana or small cantaloupe (phone app)

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? Monday 11/19 is the big anatomy scan and next regular OB visit is 11/26

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!)  hopefully just feel better while recovering from the stomach bug this week. Try to stay sane chasing a 16mo old on my own while MH is gone hunting all weekend.

BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageskidderdo:

1. How many weeks today? 18 weeks

2. What fruit/edible item are you? Sweet potato

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? Had an u/s yesterday that went well.  It's a girl.  Next appt will be at 21 wks and will get another u/s.

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!)  We are going to go start our baby registry this weekend! 

• 1. I am 18 weeks today!

2. I believe the baby is the size of a sweet potato.

3. I have my anatomy scan on Nov. 29

4. I am hoping to get to the gym tomorrow morning. I'm also taking my sister out to get pedicures for her birthday. I can't wait for that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 19 weeks and these babies are mangos! Next appt coming up is on Monday, and as always will involve an u/s. This wekeend is the lighting of the city light and the santa claus parade so we'll be taking DS for that. Its the first year he'll understand what he is seeing so we are excited for that. Maybe we might put up our Christmas tree as well. Its super earlier than what I'd normally agree too, but MH and DS are so excited and I can't say no to them over two weeks. But for myself? Tonight DS is having a sleepover with Nana, and MH is working overnight, so I'm going to watch girlie movies, and maybe do some crafting while I'm all alone. Looking forward to a little alone time, doesn't come often!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • 1. How many weeks today? 20 weeks!  thrilled to be halfway!!!

2. What fruit/edible item are you? Cantaloupe

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? Had our official A/S yesterday - baby girl is healthy and measuring perfectly!  Placenta is a little low but 9/10 low at 20 weeks are said to move up by 32 weeks

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!  Getting my nails done and some last minute shopping to get ready for Hawaii on Tuesday! can't wait!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. 20 weeks! We are have way baked!

2. Baby is a banana!

3. Had my monthly OB appointment this week, as well as our a/s. Have to go back in 2 weeks for a follow up a/s to see if little boy will cooperate and let us get the rest of the measurements instead of hiding under my belly button, or curling up in a ball.

4. I am planning on sleeping. And crafting with some friends. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. 19 

2. Mango

3. Upcoming anatomy scan on 11.30 ... Could have done it early next week, but we had to work around husband's insane schedule.  Not feeling too patient, but I'll live ;)

4. My last day at work was last Thursday and I celebrated with a haircut and updated color last Friday. Wednesday, I went back to my monthly massage appointment (I've only been missing out since July). Hey, you gotta celebrate not working retail through the holidays, right? Though it was a tough choice ... I've been at my company for going on 12 years but it was the right thing to do in order to keep the GD in check via diet/eating at very specific times. 

• 1. How many weeks today? 17 weeks!

2. What fruit/edible item are you? An onion.

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? Week after next will be my first appt with my OB.

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!)  I work Saturday and Sunday. I guess standing is good for my legs. I will also try to get 7 hours of sleep per night.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks today?  18

2. What fruit/edible item are you?  Sweet potato

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits?  A/S on 12/12/12.  Elective u/s was last Fri. Found out we're team blue.

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!)   DD and I are going to see Breaking Dawn after school today.  It will be nice to relax and not think about real life for awhile! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. How many weeks today? 19 weeks

2. What fruit/edible item are you? Mango!

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? Our a/s is on Monday and I'm sooooooo ready for it. I'm dying at work today ;) It's also my birthday, so yay for fun birthday presents to yourself!

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!) For myself... hmmm... DH and DS are sick, so I don't really have "me" time this weekend. Especially because we leave on Monday night for vacation, and so all weekend will be spent doing laundry and cleaning house so that we're ready to go on Monday. But Monday is my birthday, so I'll definitely get some "me" time then!

carrie ~ me-at-carrie.cc ~ 4/21/2007
    * blog * first baby blog * baby 2.0 blog * twitter *

IMG_0578

• 1. How many weeks today? 18!

2. What fruit/edible item are you? A sweet potato

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? A/S in 10 days :)

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!) Relax and do something fun.

• 1. How many weeks today? 19

2. What fruit/edible item are you? mango

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? Had our u/s today.... it's a girl!!

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!) Uh I dunno.  I guess relax and sleep a lot?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks today? 19 tomorrow

2. What fruit/edible item are you? mango

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? Had my u/s on Monday and we are having an other girl!

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!) Going to Twilight tonight!  Then hopefully sleeping in tomorrow?  Doubt it but I can hope.  Sleep

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. How many weeks today? 17

2. What fruit/edible item are you? Onion

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits? I had a belly check 11/5. Our A/S is scheduled for 12/3 and I am so excited. I haven't seen the baby in 10 weeks. Also my DH will be there and this will be his first time seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat.

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!) Clean. Get my hair done and maybe my nails. Also see if my sister wants to go out to eat.

Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • 1. How many weeks today?

20 weeks! 

2. What fruit/edible item are you?

Cantelope  (edited--I thought it was banana).

3. Latest doctor/MW's appointment, or upcoming visits?

My a/s was Tuesday, and it's a BOY!  :D  So excited. 

4. Tell me something nice you are going to do for yourself this weekend (for your health - physical, mental, etc!) 

DH's birthday is Sunday, so I'm going to get made up and cute and enjoy having friends over for a party at our place on Saturday.  I usually sleep or prepare for work on the weekends, but I'm going to enjoy an adult  only party while I still can!  :) 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"