January 2013 Moms

+++ Thursday ticker change +++

It's thursday ladies!

How many weeks are you today?

What kind of produce is you LO?

And new symptoms/appointments/etc?

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: +++ Thursday ticker change +++

• How many weeks are you today? 31

What kind of produce is you LO? pineapple

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? got my results for Coombs test, everything is fine, but I have a low level of hemoglobine and red globes

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be? the reflux/heartburn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • It's thursday ladies! Horray! I dont think we've had a Thursday ticker change in a few weeks!

How many weeks are you today? 33

What kind of produce is you LO? Honeydew/Duriam

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? Just routine appointments. We have a growth scan on Moday. DH felt bad that he couldnt get the time off work to come but once I reminded him we'd be seeing the actual baby in a few more weeks he felt better.

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be? I'd like a sex drive again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you today? 29 weeks

What kind of produce is you LO? Acorn Squash

And new symptoms/appointments/etc?  Had a MFM appointment Tuesday and got to see baby.  Things look good.

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be?  Insomnia, I'm usually a sleeper and not being able to fall asleep is really starting to bother me.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • How many weeks are you today? 29

What kind of produce is your LO? Acorn Squash

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? Not particularly. We start going down to our 2 week appts starting today!

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be? I agree w/pp... total lack of sex drive.

BFP 5.21.12 ~~ Born 1.28.13
    BFP 8.14.15 ~~ Due 4.22.16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today? 30 weeks

What kind of produce is you LO? Cucumber

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? I have an appointment tomorrow, hopefully I can discuss the GD and my new fear of having a c-section because of it.

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be? Definitely the GD. It has been only a week and a half since I was diagnosed, but I am miserable. I hate eating so often, and really miss my morning latte. The worst is when I eat everything right and still have high numbers. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today? 33!

What kind of produce is you LO?  Durian or Honeydew

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? Another general appt. today, hope to go and get Tdap shots this weekend or next week

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be?  Breathing/sleeping issues at night. At least that's what I would get rid of now :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

What kind of produce is you LO? Pineapple

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? Nope - waiting to find out when our last u/s will be.

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be? Exhaustion - oh and I would LOVE to be able to lay on my back again... maybe that is leading to the exhaustion!

BabyFruit Ticker

• How many weeks are you today?

What kind of produce is you LO?

Cucumber apparently. :P 

And new symptoms/appointments/etc?

Had a growth scan Tuesday to make sure my BP was not affecting baby's growth and it looks like she's doing great and growing on schedule or even a little ahead! I'm on bed rest at home right now because of my developing pre-e and I'm bored out of my mind.

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be?

Can I count Pre-E as a symptom?  

Anniversary

What kind of produce is you LO? pineapple

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? nothing major. Next appointment is Nov 21.

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be? My back has been hurting a bit more so I would get rid of the back pain. Other than that I can deal with the symptoms.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekaren_loy:

It's thursday ladies!

How many weeks are you today?  33 weeks

What kind of produce is you LO? Durian (whatever that is?!)

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? It's getting a little tougher for me to breathe, but still manageable...that's about it though...

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be?  Heartburn - I had never had it in my life, and it's just unpleasant...thank goodness for Tums, though

• 30 as of TODAY! YAY!!!!

Baby is a cucumber... which doesn't seem bigger than the head of lettuce he was a few weeks ago....

Just two nights ago I began not being able to sleep through the night due to sore legs. They really don't like it when I try to sleep, stupid legs.

If I could get rid of one symptom it'd be the sore leg thing. 

• How many weeks are you today? 29

What kind of produce is your LO? Acorn Squash

And new symptoms/appointments/etc? Next appointment is December 1st.

GTKY: If you could get rid of one (and only one) pregnancy symptom, what would it be? M/s!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"