International Bumpies

Super AW ish

We got DD's photos taken the other day, let me just say how fun that is with a 16 month old who won't stay still! I updated my siggy with one of the ones of DD and our pup :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM

Re: Super AW ish

• Your siggy pic is absolutely adorable! I wish I could get a good one with DD and our dog.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• imageUKmommy:
    That's is really cute! I'm impressed that the photographer could get a 16 month old and a dog to sit still simultaneously while looking at the camera!nbsp;
    The dog was easy, well trained...baby loves the dog so she sticks with her. The shots like this were easy..the rest were HARD!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Loading the player...
  • cute!!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• That?s a fab pic Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG SO SO CUTE!!!
  • OM Dear heaven.  That is beyond priceless, cute, adorable and everything else that I'm not mentioning!  Gorgeous photo!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lovely!!
    TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
  • That is a fabulous picture! I love it!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Thanks ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"