November 2012 Moms

Thoughts wanted please :)

Went to the dr yesterday! Lost my mucous plug, I'm 1 cm dilated and 90% effaced. Still not contracting though :( ANy thoughts on this from ladies who have been here before? Dr said it could be today, could be next week, but doesn't think I'll make my due date of 11/30.... thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thoughts wanted please :)

• Lost my MP at week 37 too, no baby yet.  Sorry to be a Debbie downer.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think drs just say that "could be today or next week!" Because they don't know when it will happen, it's pretty much a surprise. 

I was only 2cm dialated and they said LO was too high still, but my water broke the very next day. Surprise! 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • We are one day different from EDD.  Mine's the 29th.  Baby engaged and has been extremely low since 34 week appt.  I lost my mucous plug back at 34-35 weeks and have been dilated at a 2cm since then and "VERY" soft according to the doc.  Been contracting like crazy for weeks.  Doc was hoping I at least made it to 38 weeks and kept telling me to "keep him in".  Well I'm here at 38 weeks today, no baby yet :(!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was 3cm and 50 effaced for 23 weeks and had been losing my plug over the course of two weeks before I had my little guy. Like your doc said..could be tomorrow or could be a few more weeks..
    Mommy of 3! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My doctor straight up said, "Some people expect me to tell them when their baby will come.  I really have no idea.  I could see someone at only 1cm dilated and then their water breaks that night.  I have also had patients who were dilated for weeks before labor.  Us doctors never really know when it will come."  I laughed and appreciated his honesty because reading all of the comments on the board I know that is so true.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"