2nd Trimester

New to this group!

Just wanted to stop by to say hi! Today is my 1st day at 14 weeks (2nd trimester).

Party!!!

Things are moving along.

Blessings!

Miracles & Blessings, Just Me... www.simplycomplicatedthatsjustme.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New to this group!

• Hi!!!

This question makes me ROTFLOL! Showing is an understatement! I'm assuming it's because it's my 3rd. My weight is not out of control, so that has to be it. I just wrote in someone else's post DH noticed I was showing when I was only 4 weeks! Baby wasn't even settled into my uterus good! LOL

Speaking of showing, I need to take a picture. I'm 2 weeks behind. 

Miracles & Blessings, Just Me... www.simplycomplicatedthatsjustme.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's my first pregnancy and I was showing at 11 weeks! Everyone tells me it's because I'm short. I actually just did a post about how sick I am of people commenting on how big I am :) But it's fun to know my little man is in there, doing back flips and kung fu lol
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagelittlelyralover:
    It's my first pregnancy and I was showing at 11 weeks! Everyone tells me it's because I'm short. I actually just did a post about how sick I am of people commenting on how big I am :) But it's fun to know my little man is in there, doing back flips and kung fu lol

Back flips and kung fu! Ha! I love it! What a visual.

• I am 14 weeks today, too! Welcome!
  • Thanks for the welcome. Although, I'm not sure how welcome I am here in this group.

But thanks. 

Smile 

• imageFlyinbyfaith:

Thanks for the welcome. Although, I'm not sure how welcome I am here in this group.

But thanks. 

Smile 

What do you mean? 

• I asked a question yesterday about an upcoming appt. Most of the comments were less than kind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"