Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday

Let's hear 'em ladies, what's making you shake your head and roll your eyes this week?

Go!

WTF gif compilation (53 gifs)

TTC #1 since Feb 2012 /// Diagnosed with PCOS (@16) annovulatory

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Shaking my head and rolling my eyes at myself this morning because I have no idea if I ovulated this month or not because I'm not doing my temps. Last month it was clear - positive OPK's, physical signs were there and I had O pain. This month, clear as mud. 

I didn't want to do my temps because I didn't want it to turn into a totally clinical thing, but I told DH on the way to work this morning if we didn't get it this month I'll start temping next cycle.  

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• I am WTF with my pain levels this morning. I am trying to avoid taking a lot of medicine other than Tylenol, but I'm thinking about taking an Aleve or naxoproxin. I'm riding it out for now, but bending over and getting up today is really painful. Stupid back hardware. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • also, this gif makes me inexplicably happy. Its awesome!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• WTF is up with ff today....it won't let me enter data from my mobile app. I guess i'm gonna have to do it the long way lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WTF infertility treatments and Clomid.. you SUCK and your not my friend. I hate you right know. Crying

That actually made me feel a little better......

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • You beat me to it, I was just getting ready to post a WTF Wednesday.

WTF, illness, you're screwing with my chart. Had elevated temps Sunday and Monday from it, but not high enough to mark fever on FF. Can I get a chart stalk and opinions on it? Pretty sure I O'd yesterday.

WTF, computer? I'm really getting tired of mobile bumping, my phone doesn't like all the acronyms for TB.

WTF, phone? I've been mobile bumping on you since March, and you still haven't caught up to BBT, OPK, BFN, etc, but you keep replacing "I'd" with "O'd" that would be embarrassing if I don't keep catching it.

ETA: WTF, body? Since I originally posted this, I've thrown up twice. Guess I'll be mobile bumping from bed today.
  • WTF life? My BFF has been TTC for a year, and when she finally got pregnant?  Had a m/c at 10 weeks. I feel so sad, mad and helpless for her right now :*(
  • WTF cramps, I know you could be a sign of pregnancy, but you're making me think my period is going to start any minute.  It's making it really hard to continue to think positively, back off a little please.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• And just because I posted my WTF above, dontcha know I just got a positive OPK...WTF body?? LOL!

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• imageEmeJay:
    WTF life? My BFF has been TTC for a year, and when she finally got pregnant?  Had a m/c at 10 weeks. I feel so sad, mad and helpless for her right now :*(

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. That is heartbreaking. T&P for her during this extraordinarily difficult time. [:*(] 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• WTF OPKs?  CD27 and nowhere close to a dark line?  I usually had a fade in pattern that's borderline dark for days.  Nothing?

WTF some other bumpie whose name I can't remember?  You O'd on CD8????  Today I am irrationally jealous of every woman who has a cycle under 35 days, but to O on CD8 while I'm over here still waiting on CD27?  WTF  WTF  WTF???

WTF life?  Between my job, DH's job, and random craziness I feel like my life is a giant game of dodgeball and I'm just trying not to get knocked over or hit in the face with a ball.

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • WTF ute? You've been cramping on and off for like a month or so... if you're not going to bleed, then stop with the whining already!
    TTC #1 since Feb 2012 /// Diagnosed with PCOS (@16) annovulatory

• imagemmb248:
    WTF some other bumpie whose name I can't remember? You O'd on CD8????Today I am irrationally jealous of every woman who has a cycle under 35 days, but to O on CD8 while I'm over here still waiting on CD27? WTF WTF WTF???

WTF life? Between my job, DH's job, and random craziness I feel like my life is a giant game of dodgeball and I'm just trying not to get knocked over or hit in the face with a ball.

ALLLLLL of this! 'Cept I'm CD4 right now, but I know I'm gonna have a shittasticly long cycle. I always do...

And yes, life is a big bundle of WTF right now. If life had a crotch, I'd cuunt punch it.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• WTF long cycles! Seriously, seeing my chart in my siggy sucks! WTF people that have 35 day cycles and think they are 'long'.
    BFP 12/11/12 EDD 8/24/13 DD born 8/4/13
    BFP 11/30/14 EDD 8/13/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

beach
  • One of the attorneys I supervise is so clearly stupid. She is paid way more than she's worth. With this latest thing today I couldn't even talk to her because I'd have a hard time hiding the fact that I think she's incompetent. So I had to write all over the document she screwed up and leave it on her chair when she was out of her office. The amount of eye rolling I did this morning has giving me a headache.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagePrimRoseMama:

imageEmeJay:
    WTF life? My BFF has been TTC for a year, and when she finally got pregnant?  Had a m/c at 10 weeks. I feel so sad, mad and helpless for her right now :*(

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. That is heartbreaking. T&P for her during this extraordinarily difficult time. [:*(] 

Thank you! She's young and healthy and a very strong girl. I'll do my best to help her through this even though I feel so inadequate :(

• WTF AF..I did not want to see you today :/ Grrrrr.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WTF OPK? You should have turned positive today. I think I missed the surge and now I don't know if I should just keep testing and waste the super expensive sticks or just call it good and wait for AF now.

WTF body? Why are you so sore today? I don't think I worked out any harder than normal and now I have to go lift weights all sore.

WTF big, gigantic zit on my forehead? Just go away! I'm freakin 35! Enough already!

TTC#2 since December 2010. HSG and bloodwork all good. SA results not so good. Unmedicated IUI#1 6/19/2012 - BFN
  • WTF H? The other night he said 'I think i'm going to get you a puppy for your birthday'. I was thrilled. We have talked about it for awhile but never caved. Then last night he says.. oh I was kidding about that. Asshat! That's rude. WTF??

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• WTF body? AF you can leave anytime now. I don't mind a real period, but this brown yuck is for the birds!

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Wtf friend?! Why do you keep complaining you haven't had a period in over 3 months when I've already told you to call the doctor?! Shut it already!

Wtf husband? Why did you take my keys with you today??

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• WTF job!! I am so sick of being scheduled for evening and night shifts. I get home at 2am or 10am and I have no social life or sex life. Not cool. 
  • WTF--- I've been going back and forth between raging hormone symptoms and no symptoms.  Make up your damn mind!!   

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• WTF LO's teeth? You decide to take your sweet as* time coming in and then when you do it' always two at once! We've been waiting for the past three weeks for the top two teeth to come completely down (they're like half teeth now) and poor LO is really out of whack this week. Hurry DA FLUCK UP!
  • imagemama&baby:
    WTF LO's teeth? You decide to take your sweet as* time coming in and then when you do it' always two at once! We've been waiting for the past three weeks for the top two teeth to come completely down (they're like half teeth now) and poor LO is really out of whack this week. Hurry DA FLUCK UP!

I was going to post something like this.  The 7 month old I watched had his first pop through Monday.  It's barely there, but he has been so fussy. I finally got him to fall asleep on me.  He's usually so happy.  Plus all the yellow poop diapers I've been changing, 

I'm not mad, I just feel bad for him.  Poor baby.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• WTF earth/nature/karma/god/luck?

3 patients today with unintended pregnancies. How can someone puke 2 pills and get knocked up? Or get knocked up their very first sexual encounter? And then there are the women who try and try with perfectly timed sex. 

Life is strange. 

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• I'd like to add: wtf uterus. We were doing so well. I thought your hostile spotting days were over? Thanks for the reality check. 

♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• imagegonzol:
    Wtf hormone levels. Get your sh!t straight, I don't like waking up with a huge as zit on my face.

This!! 

Worst breakout of my life right now at age 27. The joys of life post bcp. 

• imageammare:

WTF OPK? You should have turned positive today. I think I missed the surge and now I don't know if I should just keep testing and waste the super expensive sticks or just call it good and wait for AF now.

Keep testing, I just had the same thing happen, apparently I am O'ing 3 days later than last month.

• Wtf jet lag.  Two hours of sleep after being up all day and its the middle of the night.  Please go away, as I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you in two weeks when I go home

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • WTF person at work who has come in sick for weeks?! Stay the fluck home so the rest of us don't get sick. Oh wait, that advice is too late, since I have an effing sore throat and headache today that just keeps getting worse. Thanks for potentially ruining my upcoming vacation. Maybe you can go buy me some Airborne and zinc lozenges, and while you are at it, pick up some sanitizing spray and go to town on the office. 
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

• imageScarletOflaherty:
    imageammare:

WTF OPK? You should have turned positive today. I think I missed the surge and now I don't know if I should just keep testing and waste the super expensive sticks or just call it good and wait for AF now.

Keep testing, I just had the same thing happen, apparently I am O'ing 3 days later than last month.

Thanks! I will do that. Hopefully it turns positive soon.

TTC#2 since December 2010. HSG and bloodwork all good. SA results not so good. Unmedicated IUI#1 6/19/2012 - BFN
  • WTF BODY!? Why do you have to be so damn sick all of the time? I went to the doctor and he told me the reason I keep getting sick is because I never really got better. I got the flu, which turned into a sinus infection and an upper respiratory infection. That's why I keep getting these damn fevers and it's been flucking up my damn chart.

Wtf weather? Make up your damn mind. This hot and cold bs is going to keep making me even sicker. Pick a speed and stick with it. Also, cut out this crappy drizzly cold ickiness that you have been doing the last few days. Stop it. 

WTF teacher? Why couldn't you do the review for the exam last week like the sylabus said? Now I'll be out of town and I can't make it to class. You suck.

WTF trashtastic neighbors? Why can't you still learn how to park without taking up two spaces? You suck donkey ballz.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• WTF boobs???? Why are you so large and tender?? On top of the fact that I had to try on four bras this morning just to find one where you weren't spilling out indecently (and I still had to wear two tank tops under my sweater to keep things under control...), I'm now convinced I'm pregnant, even though I promised myself I wouldn't read anything into symptoms this early. Stop it! 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"