International Bumpies
Options

XP: City Mini or Oyster?

XP from Nurseries & Baby Gear .... someone suggested I post here b/c the Oyster is not widely available in the US ... 

So I think I've narrowed down our stroller choices to the City Mini GT or the Oyster. Our main criteria are: easy/compact fold, not too heavy (have to haul it up and down stairs every day), and should handle well on all sorts of terrain -- we have a lot of uneven paving/cobbles in our neighborhood, and we are also in the park every day, sometimes following our dog across large lawns or gravel trails.

Anyone have experience with either of these? Especially with regard to how they handle on different kinds of terrain? I've read and viewed lots of reviews but would appreciate hearing firsthand experience from people on this board. TIA! 

Re: XP: City Mini or Oyster?

• Options
    I'd go for the Oyster because it can parent face, has shock absorbers, has a carry cot  option. All in all I think you get more with the Oyster than the City Mini.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Options
    The Oyster gets my vote as well. While I don't have either I have seen both around and a friend has the City Mini. She complains about the wheels all the time. GL with your decision!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"