November 2012 Moms

I'm still here...

...and I am exhausted man. Kudos to the preggo mamas who are either on their EDD or past EDD (OR to the new mamas who don't get much sleep). I'm only almost 38 weeks and I feel like I want to pop. All this girl wants to do is sleep and it's impossible. Oh PS- I am a fart machine as of late. TMI for you? Get ovaaaaaa it. Went to doc Monday, had an internal. 2cm and 80% effaced... 

This is me today...

Isabella Sophia Tudorica - November 24, 2012

Re: I'm still here...

• imageredwood807:
    Me too! Right down to the dilation and effacement! (although I went ot the dr yesterday) Weird.

I was at the doc yesterday too! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up about dilation or effacement, but it's getting to the point where I'll do anything... I'm just so exhausted. And sore. MERRRRR. 

• imagebtudorica197:

...and I am exhausted man. Kudos to the preggo mamas who are either on their EDD or past EDD (OR to the new mamas who don't get much sleep). I'm only almost 38 weeks and I feel like I want to pop. All this girl wants to do is sleep and it's impossible. Oh PS- I am a fart machine as of late. TMI for you? Get ovaaaaaa it. Went to doc Monday, had an internal. 2cm and 80% effaced... 

This is me today...

This is me when I'm trying to pay attention to what someone is telling me:

This is me while I'm trying to stay awake to feed Cu at night:

Seriously. Just. So. Sleepy.

It's weird because I only notice it at night. Come daytime, my mind starts going 100 miles/minute about what I need to get done before Cu wakes back up. I just got some breakfast in my tummy and now I'm thinking I need to go ahead and shower. Grrr... Showers should be relaxinggggggg.

Good luck, Boudoir (that's totally how I pronounce your username Wink ). I hope labor comes soon enough for you so that you can join the NMZC (New Mommy Zombie Club).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageredwood807:
    imagebtudorica197:

imageredwood807:
    Me too! Right down to the dilation and effacement! (although I went ot the dr yesterday) Weird.

I was at the doc yesterday too! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up about dilation or effacement, but it's getting to the point where I'll do anything... I'm just so exhausted. And sore. MERRRRR. 

I hear ya and my dr even told me that she'd be surprised if I made it to 39 weeks. She even told me that next week she'd strip my membrane (not sure if I'm ok with that) I'm starting to get more cranky too.

I so hope that is me too, my doc never said anything yet about stripping my membranes (I'd also be unsure if I want that or not-I need to do more research I think), but I'm just hoping things go smoothly. 

• 38weeks today... saw my ob yesterday, STILL ONLY 1CM!!! Ugh im so annoyed. All i want to do is sleep until lo is ready, but my almost 3 year old prob wouldnt like that lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagerachael_c26:
    imagebtudorica197:

This is me today...

It's weird because I only notice it at night. Come daytime, my mind starts going 100 miles/minute about what I need to get done before Cu wakes back up. I just got some breakfast in my tummy and now I'm thinking I need to go ahead and shower. Grrr... Showers should be relaxinggggggg.

Good luck, Boudoir (that's totally how I pronounce your username Wink ). I hope labor comes soon enough for you so that you can join the NMZC (New Mommy Zombie Club).

lol! you are the gif queen!!!! I need to learn how to do that!  

IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerachael_c26:
    imagebtudorica197:

This is me today...

Your gifs make my life...seriously. And I love the "Boudoir" name, hahahaha. I hope your showers become more relaxing and that eventually you can even take a... *gasp* dare I say it? BUBBLE BATH! *cue the responding gasps from mommies around the bump* 

But seriously...I'm sure when you look at your little dumpling Cu, all the sleepiness is worth dealing with because he's just so angelic. :)

• I'm still here, 3 days past my EDD.  Tomorrow I have another OB appt to find out if I progressed at all.  Feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever...well at least until the 19th when they induce me.
  • imagem i l l y:
    I'm still here, 3 days past my EDD.nbsp; Tomorrow I have another OB appt to find out if I progressed at all.nbsp; Feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever...well at least until the 19th when they induce me.

Sending labor vibes your way mama! It's coming soon. :
  • Same here. Sometimes I have to take a break from counting the days or I feel like I am going nuts. Only thing is everywhere I go someone is asking me when I am due.. UGHHH... Hanging in there.  Confused
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"