Trying to Get Pregnant

~~~~TTGP Grad Check In~~~~

Bump and babies!  Bump and babies!  Bumps and babies!

Cookie Monster sums up my excitement level about this post every week Smile

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: ~~~~TTGP Grad Check In~~~~

• YAY! Look forward to this post every week!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I miss you guysSad No bump/baby to report yet just some serious bloat. Per the bump I am at 5w4d. I have my first appt on Friday so I'll have to get back with you guys on details. So far only symptoms are bloat and tata soreness. Sorry for no fun bump pic, hopefully soon! <3 you guys, cant wait to see some more BFPs!

imageimage

always my babies

• Loading the player...
  • YAY!!! I'm early today!!! Everything is going great over here with the exception of DS having a horrible yeast infection. We are going to the doctor for the second time today for it. Hopefully we can get something figured out for it. But otherwise he is a happy, healthy all the time smiley baby. I just love him to pieces!!! He is starting to be able to sit on his own, and he loves his exersaucer and jumper. My Mr. Wiggles!!! Here is a picture I took of him just a few days ago. And as always congrats to all the new BFP's out there, and I'm always rooting for you girls on TTGP!!!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good morning!  We had our 2nd ultrasound a week ago at 12w4d, and found out that we are most likely having a boy!  Everything else looked good, measuring right on schedule.   Also, we bought our stroller because it was on sale, so that was super exciting.  We have our gender ultrasound in 3 weeks, and hopefully we can confirm that he is still a boy.  Happy Tuesday y'all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• MissMusic- I can't get enough of Lillian's cuteness!! Also, how is she 4 months already?

Babybear- He is just too cute!! Hope they can get a good plant together to knock out that yeast infection!

AFM, I will be 29 weeks on Thursday! How crazy is that? So far things are just chugging along. I passed my 1 hour GD test which is awesome. We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for this Saturday which I'm really excited about!! We also will have our first baby shower this Sunday. The church was kind enough to put one together for us. Other than that pretty quiet over here, which I'm goid with. Here I am this past Friday at 28w1d (sorry about the bangs on my face, I'm growing them out and they are at that weird stage):

Congrats to all the new BFPs and I'm always rooting for the TTGP girls!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• imagebdcram:

Good morning lovelies! I am 17 weeks today. (What the fluck?!) Not much to update about but I did schedule my Anatomy Scan for November 27th. Only two weeks away! Smile I am so flipping excited to find out if Clames is a James or a Claire.

I can't wait to see everyone's updates! <3 

Here I am today in a classic "Work Bathroom" pic:

That looks like a super nice work bathroom! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Almost 30 weeks, doesn't seem possible at all. Things are going fairly smoothly pregnancy wise. I had my shower on the 3rd which was very nice and my GTT on the 1st, I'm assuming I passed since I haven't heard anything since, so yay :)

Appointments are down to every 2 weeks and I have one last u/s at 32 weeks to check on my lower placenta hoping it moved up a bit. Last but not least here is my 30w bump pic from the dressing room of Old Navy :)

Can't wait to see more beautiful bumps and babies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagececemama1:

Good morning!  We had our 2nd ultrasound a week ago at 12w4d, and found out that we are most likely having a boy!  Everything else looked good, measuring right on schedule.   Also, we bought our stroller because it was on sale, so that was super exciting.  We have our gender ultrasound in 3 weeks, and hopefully we can confirm that he is still a boy.  Happy Tuesday y'all!

What a beautiful ultrasound picture!  Congrats!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 30 weeks today!!  I feel like this pregnancy is flying by.  I can't wait to meet Charlie, but at the same time I don't want to rush it.

So far pregnancy is treating me just fine.  I've had some breakthrough heartburn this week (I'm on Zantac) and my stomach is itching like mad.  I've already put lotion on once and anti-itch cream on 2x this morning and I could still claw my stomach to pieces.  I'm hoping it's just the sudden cold weather we're having.

We just got back from our last vacation as just the 2 of us.  While we were there we decided to opt for a 4d u/s.  I put a few of my favorite pictures from that below.  I also put a few of my favorite maternity shoot pictures below too.

Sweet little smirk:

He refused to move his hand for most of the u/s.  At this point he was holding his foot and giving a pouty face bc the u/s tech was rubbing/gently pushing him to get him to change positions.

Finally one without the hand:

DH was straining so hard to push out I thought he was going to pop a vessel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

My favorite of all the maternity shots:

Sorry for the PWism with all the photos, I'm just so excited about them!

As always, rooting my ttgp lovelies Big Smile

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • MM- Lillian is so cute!! I can't believe she's 4 months already!

Babybear- Taylor is so handsome!  I'm sorry he has a YI, hopefully it'll clear up soon. 

Southernpeach- Your bump is just so cute! 

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Cecemama- Congrats on a baby boy! That u/s pic is great!

Cram- thank you, you are too sweet! You look great too and that is an awesome work bathroom!! Can't wait to hear if you have a little peen or vag growing in ya!

Ellis- yay for passing your GD test!! FX for your placenta getting outta the way!! Love that outfit!

Eags- Love your maternity photos! You look great!! The 3D pics of Charlie are great! I hope ours look that good!!

BabyFruit Ticker}

My Chart

• I'm so excited to post here! I had a beta drawn last Thursday at 11dpIUI. My RE was in surgery all day Friday so they finally called at 4:30 to tell me I was KTFU. I had a repeat beta yesterday and it went from 23 to 150. My progesterone was good but I have to keep taking 200mg of Prometrium at bedtime. I go back Friday for another beta and an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. According to O my EDD is 7/21/12 but my RE is going by LMP which is 7/22/12...it's 1 day so no big deal.As of now, my symptoms aren't too bad...I have cramps on and off, nausea on and off, frequent urination, and I get so tired at night but am up at the crack of dawn every morning!

I always enjoy reading about all of your pregnancies and I am always rooting for my fellow 3T and TTGP ladies. Can't wait to see more bumps and babies!

• Another post and run for me, thanks work.

Everyone looks great! Love the pics and updates!

So, last week, heard the HB at 140. I'm starting to lose the bloat and have a bit of a bump. Perhaps next week (or after Thanksgiving) I may have a belly pic for you. As of last week, I had only gained about 2 pounds. It's weird how things move and your clothes don't fit with a small gain, but being pregnant.

We ordered our announcement Christmas cards (the announcement is more just in the signing of the Card, not something that detracts from the fact that it's a Christmas card). I hope to get them in soon.

Oh, and I guess if 13 weeks 3 days is the start of 2nd tri, then I'm in the 2nd tri already! 

Congratulations to the new BFPs! I hope that I'll be able to be back posting on a regular basis soon. GL TTGP! Praying you all get your BFP sticky babies soon!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • imagebdcram:

Good morning lovelies! I am 17 weeks today. (What the fluck?!) Not much to update about but I did schedule my Anatomy Scan for November 27th. Only two weeks away! Smile I am so flipping excited to find out if Clames is a James or a Claire.

I can't wait to see everyone's updates! <3 

Here I am today in a classic "Work Bathroom" pic:

Your bump is cute Cram! I love your names too!
  • imagebdcram:

MissMusic - Lillian is so adorable! I can't believe she's already almost 4 months! What?!

BabyBear - Sorry to hear about Taylor's YI. :( I hope he feels better ASAP.

SouthernPeach - 29 weeks?! When did that happen? Woo Hoo! You look amazing!

Ellis - You are too cute! Did you buy the clothes you're wearing?

Thanks bdcram! those were actually the clothes I wore to the store :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageauroraloo:
    imagelarhun3:

I'm so excited to post here! I had a beta drawn last Thursday at 11dpIUI. My RE was in surgery all day Friday so they finally called at 4:30 to tell me I was KTFU. I had a repeat beta yesterday and it went from 23 to 150. My progesterone was good but I have to keep taking 200mg of Prometrium at bedtime. I go back Friday for another beta and an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. According to O my EDD is 7/21/12 but my RE is going by LMP which is 7/22/12...it's 1 day so no big deal.As of now, my symptoms aren't too bad...I have cramps on and off, nausea on and off, frequent urination, and I get so tired at night but am up at the crack of dawn every morning!

I always enjoy reading about all of your pregnancies and I am always rooting for my fellow 3T and TTGP ladies. Can't wait to see more bumps and babies!

I missed your BFP I think! Congrats!

Thanks Aurora! I love your siggy picture...it made me LOL this morning! Your little guy is getting big! Time flies!

• I haven't checked in here for a while, but I figured I would say hello. Noah will turn 1 in two short days! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. As much as I miss my tiny baby, it's so fun watching how much he's learning lately. He has 7 teeth, and working on getting #8 in. He's wearing mostly 12 month clothes now, which is huge since he was in 3-6 for most of the summer. Noah has had two haircuts already, and is looking like he may need another one before Thanksgiving. Crawling all over, and is standing from pulling up on things. Won't be long and I am sure he will be walking. Enjoy your pregnancies and tiny babies, ladies!!! Time goes by so fast!!! Here is a collage of pics from his 1 year photo session, and a pic from his birthday party last Saturday.

PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • First of all congrats to all the new ladies who are ktfu!

Bennett is doing great, he is getting so big. At his 8 week appointment he was 14lbs 14oz and 25 inches. He's 92 percentile in weight and 100 in height. Im sad my little baby is growing up so fast. He is such a good baby and is getting more fun with all his laughs and smiles.

Here is my big happy boy

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

• Well I definitely don't have a bump yet or baby to show off. I'm 5w3d and the only symptoms to speak of are slight nausea and hugemongous and sore boobs (DH is enjoying that aspect). First appointment is 11/27 where a nurse will do a blood test and medical history. I'll meet the actual OB on 12/10 and hopefully hear the heartbeat then.
    imageView Full Size Image

• imagelarhun3:

I'm so excited to post here! I had a beta drawn last Thursday at 11dpIUI. My RE was in surgery all day Friday so they finally called at 4:30 to tell me I was KTFU. I had a repeat beta yesterday and it went from 23 to 150. My progesterone was good but I have to keep taking 200mg of Prometrium at bedtime. I go back Friday for another beta and an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. According to O my EDD is 7/21/12 but my RE is going by LMP which is 7/22/12...it's 1 day so no big deal.As of now, my symptoms aren't too bad...I have cramps on and off, nausea on and off, frequent urination, and I get so tired at night but am up at the crack of dawn every morning!

So glad to see you here! Congrats!!!

• imagetairairat:

Hi ladies!

We had our A/S on Friday, and found out we're having a boy!  DH and I are very excited.  Baby looks good, and DH and I are each camped on a name waiting to see who cracks first!  Wink 

Congrats Taira! 

• MM - Lillian is SO freaking cute!

Crammy - you look beautiful as allows! I can't wait until the 27th!

SouthernPeach you look great!

Eags - I love your photos! 

Connor is 3 months today. I'm not sure how that happened. He's a freaking chunk too. He does not want anyone to mistake him for a preemie I guess Wink Here's a pic of him from bath time last night, working the gun show:

I'm going to have to go back and respond to everyone! Congrats on all the recent BFPs around here. I'm still lurking (and sometimes posting) to keep tabs on some of my "friends."

• imagelobosabby:

You need to post an update, lady!

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Here I am at 22w4d. It's starting to get a little cramped in there, so I am wondering how I am going to do this until 40 weeks! Darn short waist! I am having some difficulty with shortness of breath related to a crowded diaphragm. Other than that though I am feeling awesome!!! James is also moving around a lot.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • I finally remembered! Yay me! I'm almost 19 weeks and holy belly batman! We found out last week we're having a girl so DH is really excited. Here's last week's picture of the bump.
  • Aurora- he is too cute!!

Larhun- Congrats!

Oldglory- yay for 2nd tri!!

Gr8tdane- I love Bennetts smile!!

Taira- welcome to team blue!! Congrats!

toni- Connor is so cute! Love those cheeks!

Kelly- you look so cute!

Synch- Congrats on a girl!! You look great!

BabyFruit Ticker}

My Chart

• imagesunlavender:
    imagelobosabby:
    I completely agree!!

BabyFruit Ticker}

My Chart

• I think its been a few weeks since I checked in. David is getting so big--almost 19 lbs now, and he has a tooth! So far the tooth is okay with breastfeeding but we'll see how it goes as he gets more (I'm scared!). I'm starting to have thoughts of TTC again but we do want to wait until David is 1. My sleepy bear: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageSouthernpeach80:
    imagesunlavender:
    imagelobosabby:
    I completely agree!!

OK! OK! :::STOMPS FOOT::::

There's really nothing to report for me. I'm 8w1d today. I still haven't had my first appointment yet. I go this Thursday for blood work and paper work with the LNP at my OB's office. I don't get to hear/see anything until November 29th - exactly one week after Thanksgiving. Just trying to stay patient - but it's very hard. I'll be 10w at that appointment.

Other than that I'm currently enjoying the bloat bump, peeing constantly and constipation. Really bad constipation. (I feel like that's not something they warn you about when you're TTC.) BUT. It'll all be worth it when I meet this kiddo come June.

Always cheering for TTGP and lurking! I miss you all terribly!

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

• imageauroraloo:
    It's only gonna get worse, sweetheart.

So I hear. My poor colon.

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

My Ugly BFP Chart

• Mobile bumping from bed because I'm too tired to get up yet. 28 weeks today! Hard to believe I only have 12 weeks max to go.
    I'm starting to get really sore legs while sleeping, even with a pillow between them and my back aches a lot. Other than that my appointments have switched to every 2 weeks! Exciting.

We were going to do a 3D u/s but A has never cooperated for any of our ultrasounds so I don't want to pay the money and not see her face as she usually hides it. A has also been breech and I'm pretty sure still is, so I may have an ultrasound with the doc in a few weeks to check again. Not too worried though, I'll birth her however she decides.

Lots of love to the girls still here, I'm always stalking! In a creepy way, very very creepy way.
  • 18w5d and baby has turned my ute into its very own bounce house! I love it so much Smile DH felt baby move from the outside at 18w1d, it was super special because it was our year anniversary of when we found out we were dealing with severe MFI. Now he feels our baby...so amazing. I cry a lot these days lol.

One week til we get to see our little bambino and find out the sex!

Hugs and love to you girls, think of you often. Now off to look at all of the bellahs and babies!

• imagekellyrn9956:

Here I am at 22w4d. It's starting to get a little cramped in there, so I am wondering how I am going to do this until 40 weeks! Darn short waist! I am having some difficulty with shortness of breath related to a crowded diaphragm. Other than that though I am feeling awesome!!! James is also moving around a lot.

Your updates always make me so happy. I miss you girlfriend! 

• There is too much amazingness in this thread today. Congrats on all the bumps and the LOs are cuter than ever!

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Hey ladies! This is my first check in!  I don't have any pics for you yet, but we are going to start taking them at 6 weeks.  My first appointment is tomorrow and I'm nervous/excited!

I still lurk here all the time and I'm rooting for you all!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• imagelobosabby:

imageauroraloo:
    It's only gonna get worse, sweetheart.

So I hear. My poor colon.

Me too!  It's like a celebration when I go!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• imageShayliz:
    Mobile bumping from bed because I'm too tired to get up yet. 28 weeks today! Hard to believe I only have 12 weeks max to go. I'm starting to get really sore legs while sleeping, even with a pillow between them and my back aches a lot. Other than that my appointments have switched to every 2 weeks! Exciting. We were going to do a 3D u/s but A has never cooperated for any of our ultrasounds so I don't want to pay the money and not see her face as she usually hides it. A has also been breech and I'm pretty sure still is, so I may have an ultrasound with the doc in a few weeks to check again. Not too worried though, I'll birth her however she decides. Lots of love to the girls still here, I'm always stalking! In a creepy way, very very creepy way.
    Glad to hear things are going well! I want a picture next time!

BabyFruit Ticker}

My Chart

• imagebranmuffin2112:

18w5d and baby has turned my ute into its very own bounce house! I love it so much Smile DH felt baby move from the outside at 18w1d, it was super special because it was our year anniversary of when we found out we were dealing with severe MFI. Now he feels our baby...so amazing. I cry a lot these days lol.

One week til we get to see our little bambino and find out the sex!

Hugs and love to you girls, think of you often. Now off to look at all of the bellahs and babies!

You look so cute! I can't believe you are almost 19 weeks already! It seems like everyones pregnancy is flying by!!

BabyFruit Ticker}

My Chart

• imageSouthernpeach80:
    imageShayliz:
    Mobile bumping from bed because I'm too tired to get up yet. 28 weeks today! Hard to believe I only have 12 weeks max to go.
    I'm starting to get really sore legs while sleeping, even with a pillow between them and my back aches a lot. Other than that my appointments have switched to every 2 weeks! Exciting.

We were going to do a 3D u/s but A has never cooperated for any of our ultrasounds so I don't want to pay the money and not see her face as she usually hides it. A has also been breech and I'm pretty sure still is, so I may have an ultrasound with the doc in a few weeks to check again. Not too worried though, I'll birth her however she decides.

Lots of love to the girls still here, I'm always stalking! In a creepy way, very very creepy way.

Glad to hear things are going well! I want a picture next time!

Next week for sure. I'm too bummy and haven't showered yet today, lol. Joys of working from home on a flex schedule!
Search Boards
"
"