1st Trimester
Options

At Home Gender Tests (for the not-so-patient)...

Has anyone taken these tests?  I've taken 2, and both came up with a male result.  I'm 41, and like I've said in previous posts, patience is not my strong suit. 

Wink

Re: At Home Gender Tests (for the not-so-patient)...

• Options

They have about a 50% accuracy lol... boy or girl

Nothing in your urine can detect whether you are having a boy or girl.. otherwise these test would be administered in doctors offices

• Options

Yeah... 50% chance. You might as well save your money and flip a coin. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the responses, girls!

I will say, it shut daddy up for a few weeks anyway.  That may be worth the $40. 

• Options
    That 40 bucks would have been put to better use with an early ultrasound with slightly higher accuracy. I did the baking soda test for sh1ts and giggles the day before my anatomy scan and it said boy. I'm having a boy.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options

I believe those boxes say right on them "intended for novelty purposes only" and "100% correct, 50% of the time"... lmao I like that second one ;)

Whether you spend the $30+ on one or not, you're going to pee on in and still going to question if it's right or not and then where have you gotten yourself? Short $30+ bucks, that's where.

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    There is nothing in your pee that can tell you the sex of your baby.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • Options

OP, the most 100% way to determine the sex is actually the CVS scan done at 12 weeks (I believe).  This test actually tests for chromosomes.

Also, pregnancy is all about being patient....as well as parenthood.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This time is all about having fun and why not if its $30.  I would do it just to see what it says too!  Congrats on your pregnancy and looking forward to hearing what you find out that you are having!
  • Options
    I wish I could come up with a product people would pay $30 for that only has to be accurate 50% of the time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Someone bought one of these for us, and the results came back a boy...but we're actually having a girl. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"