Stay at Home Moms

Recommend your everyday flats

This is totally random, but I need some new flats for everyday wear. I love to shop, but am not a shoe person. Any recommendations?

Re: Recommend your everyday flats

• I have a pair of black ones from Guess. I got them from DSW for like $50 I think. Really comfortable too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • Oh, never thought about J Crew. Love the glitter ones-ha!
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought some from payless for 15 dollars 2 years ago, and they're still going strong!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I tend to grab them during BOGO at Payless and they last me years.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • I love my J.Crew flats! I saw some at Gap today that looked comfy, but I didn't buy.
  • I love mine, from Target
    Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
  • I wear flats almost every day. Some of my favorites are from J Crew, Nine West, Clarks and Tory Burch (when I can find them on sale!). GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
  • I have some Minnetonka Moccasin ballet flats. They're basic, go with everything and feel so cushy and soft.

They're the greatest and amazing quality. They were like $40.00 though...I don't know how that is cost wise for you.

I wish I could do Payless but everything there is so hard on my feet!

• I wear Lanvins every day, I also like JCrew and Bloch. I HATE Tory Burch...so uncomfortable.
  • Thanks for the suggestions! I have been in sandals since March. Keep them coming! I did a major shoe cleanse and I am down to just two pairs now, Tory Burch and a pair of TOMs. So I need a quite a few to add to the rotation.

• I wear the oldschool Vans slip ons in black and white. I love them because where I live it rains a lot and they are technically tennis shoes just without laces. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imageKateMW:
    I wear Lanvins every day, I also like JCrew and Bloch. I HATE Tory Burch...so uncomfortable.

My sister says the same thing about Tory Burch flats but I find mine really comfortable. We have completely different shaped feet so I always put it down to that. They are so expensive they better be comfortable! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
  • I really like the brand Me Too. Super comfy and they hold up a couple of years. I get mine from DSW or online at Zappos or 6pm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"