July 2013 Moms

~*~Monday Ticker Change~*~

Happy Monday and welcome to all the new July moms-to-be! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any news/AWs/vents?

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL?  

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
BFP #1 on 8/11/12 | natural m/c at 5 weeks
BFP #2 on 10/20/12 | due 6/28/13 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~*~Monday Ticker Change~*~

• 7 weeks

Blueberry

Ultrasound on Thursday!!

College: University of Michigan
    NFL: Detroit Lions
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Hi -- officially joining the check-in! :)

How far along are you? 4 weeks today :)

How big is baby? Precious little poppyseed

Any news/AWs/vents? Just made my first appt for December 12. Now, to figure out how to keep this a secret until then! 

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL?  Not a college football or NFL fan.  DH is primarily a baseball fan. 

TTC #1 since April 2011

BFP #1: June 7, 2012 -- EDD 2/15/13 -- MMC 8/13/12 (stopped growing at 11w) -- D&C 8/17/12

BFP #2: November 10, 2012 -- EDD 7/22/13 -- Hudson Reid

• Loading the player...
  • JenR85 -- good luck at your u/s appointment!! Can't wait to hear how it went and see pics! 
    TTC #1 since April 2011

BFP #1: June 7, 2012 -- EDD 2/15/13 -- MMC 8/13/12 (stopped growing at 11w) -- D&C 8/17/12

• 7 weeks

Blueberry

According to my urine culture from last week's appointment, I have a UTI, even though I have NO symptoms whatsoever. Boo! Now I get to spend the next 5 days on antibiotics :(

DH is a die-hard Minnesota sports fan and cheers for the Gophers and Vikings. I like pretty much any college team, and love to root for the Packers to piss him off! 

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
  • imageladygrey919:

Happy Monday and welcome to all the new July moms-to-be! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

How far along are you? 6 wks

How big is baby? pea

Any news/AWs/vents? nope

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football?  Oklahoma State

How about the NFL?  none, not really that into football

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet Pea

Any news/AWs/vents? First u/s today at 3:15 est. And time is dragging!! Crying

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL? College a lot of different teams, Maryland, Notre Dame, Clemson. NFL Ravens all the way!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That stinks about having a UTI. I'm worried I'm going to have a problem with them since I get them pretty often even before being pregnant.

imageladygrey919:
    7 weeksBlueberryAccording to my urine culture from last week's appointment, I have a UTI, even though I have NO symptoms whatsoever. Boo! Now I get to spend the next 5 days on antibiotics :DH is a diehard Minnesota sports fan and cheers for the Gophers and Vikings. I like pretty much any college team, and love to root for the Packers to piss him off!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;
  • Thank you!! I will be sure to update everyone. Thursday can't come soon enough.

imagepinkleopard11:
    JenR85 good luck at your u/s appointment!! Can't wait to hear how it went and see pics!nbsp;
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry :D

Any news/AWs/vents? Can't wait til my first appointment on the 28th.  Also we told our parents and my dad is so excited to be a grandpa.

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL? NFL- New Orleans Saints but I don't actually watch that much.

• imageJenR85:
    That stinks about having a UTI. I'm worried I'm going to have a problem with them since I get them pretty often even before being pregnant.
    imageladygrey919:
    7 weeksBlueberryAccording to my urine culture from last week's appointment, I have a UTI, even though I have NO symptoms whatsoever. Boo! Now I get to spend the next 5 days on antibiotics :DH is a diehard Minnesota sports fan and cheers for the Gophers and Vikings. I like pretty much any college team, and love to root for the Packers to piss him off!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;

Evidently, they are VERY common in pregnancy and often don't have any symptoms. I have never had one before in my life, so I was completely shocked when I got a call with the unpleasant news. 

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
  • Rvnsgrl -- good luck today!! We'll be anxiously awaiting your post on how it went! :)
    TTC #1 since April 2011

• How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? my little appleseed :)

Any news/AWs/vents? just got off the phone with my gyn - going for my yay-i'm-pregnant-now-we-need-your-blood-to-prove-it bloodwork this afternoon - hope that doesn't take too long to come back. then to find an OB.

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL? I don't watch college football but I'm a die-hard Eagles fan - I make my poor hubby watch football with me. I told him I was pregnant by giving him an Eagles onesie yesterday :)

• imagepinkleopard11:
    Rvnsgrl -- good luck today!! We'll be anxiously awaiting your post on how it went! :)

Thank you! If this stupid day would stop dragging I would be soooo much better! lol.

• 4 weeks!

Poppy Seed

So excited- tried for 2 years!

Boston College... Patriots

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • How far along are you?  6 weeks

How big is baby?  A little sweetpea!

Any news/AWs/vents?  One more week until our U/S.  And I had betas done last Friday and still waiting on the #'s!

GTKY:  Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football?  How about the NFL?  Nope--- no sports here.  :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? blueberry

Any news/AWs/vents? M/s has struck. Ugh

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL? Univ. of TN Vols and TN Titans! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet pea!

Any news/AWs/vents? First appointment is on Wens!

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL? U of M, Detroit Lions and New England Patriots

MMC Aug 2010
    DS1 Jan 2012
    DS2 July 2013
    DS3 February 2016

• imageJenR85:
    7 weeks Blueberry Ultrasound on Thursday!! College: University of Michigan NFL: Detroit Lions

Are you from Michigan?

MMC Aug 2010
    DS1 Jan 2012
    DS2 July 2013
    DS3 February 2016

• How far along are you? 7 weeks!How big is baby? 1/2 inch or size of a blueberry.Any news/AWs/vents? Nausea is really taking over my life, but the good news is I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday!GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL? Ohio State! Don't really follow pro football.
  • 7 weeks today but we have yet to schedule our first u/s to confirm that.

Blueberry

Nervous ~ Thursday we find out the status of our health insurance and pray that we don't have to find a new plan at this point.

I'm a Badger fan (UW-Madison) and don't really follow pro football, but I'll back the Pack any day.

x
  • Happy Monday and welcome to all the new July moms-to-be! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

How far along are you? 4 weeks.

How big is baby? Not big at all lol

Any news/AWs/vents? Planning on telling my family this weekend with DD's "Best Big Sis" shirt.

GTKY: Which team(s) do you cheer for in college football? How about the NFL?  I don't like/understand football... sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"