January 2013 Moms
Options

Monday B*#%+!Fest

Anyone else want to complain with me?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday B*#%+!Fest

• Options

I will...

I am tired of beng pregnant. I know I still have at least 9 weeks to go and I am dreading them for the most part. I want to clean my house without having to rest to catch my breath, I want o be able to put on socks without it being an olympic event. I want to get back in the VERY hot, hot tub. I want a drink. New years is going to be VERY difficult for me.

We had our childbirth class this Saturday and seeing the maternity ward and the new babies makes me want this baby her RIGHT NOW!!

Ok rant over. I just want to feel better, but I know it will only get worse.

• Options

I'm [still] working on this surprise party I'm throwing next weekend for my husband's 25th birthday. My back hurts from running around getting all sorts of things done & hunching over to decorate this pi?ata which he knows nothing about! He's out of town this weekend so I'm sure he thinks I've done nothing but watching movies on the couch!

The worst part is that while I know my husband will enjoy the party he's not a super excitable guy so I know his reaction [even though it's a complete surprise] will be sort of dull! Planning the party is half the fun for me but it would've been more fun planning when I wasn't pregnant! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecutie9621:

I will...

I am tired of beng pregnant. I know I still have at least 9 weeks to go and I am dreading them for the most part. I want to clean my house without having to rest to catch my breath, I want o be able to put on socks without it being an olympic event. I want to get back in the VERY hot, hot tub. I want a drink. New years is going to be VERY difficult for me.

We had our childbirth class this Saturday and seeing the maternity ward and the new babies makes me want this baby her RIGHT NOW!!

Ok rant over. I just want to feel better, but I know it will only get worse.

THIS!  I have 11 weeks to go and I'm getting really tired of the discomfort. 

• Options

So, two days before my 3-hr GTT (still don't have the results, but if they don't call today I think I'm in the clear), I found out from my mom that she had pre-e with my sister and I. WTF, Mom? How did I NOT know this? I get that I should probably have asked more specific questions about her pregnancies, but you would think that something so life-threatening would have come up, especially since I've heard about her labor stories a million times. Also, I did not know that she was induced with my sister because my sister was not moving and they were worried. I thought she was just two weeks early because...well, it happens, you know? So now I'm all "I might have GD AND get pre-e. This is ridic."

On the plus side, my mom gained 70 lbs with me and I'm on track to gain less than half that amount, and she's always had BP issues, whereas mine has always been really low. So...hopefully everything will just be a-okay?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLindsRockies:

There are not 1 but 2, (yes 2) of my co-workers clipping their nails at their desks this morning.  Seriously?!??  When did it become OK to clip your fingernails at your desk?

Do that sh!t at home!

This is my BIGGEST pet peeve, people in my office do this all time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm tired of people talking about my belly. I know we all complain about this a lot but every time I walk past someone at work they're all "oh my god your belly is really sticking out!" or "Look how big you are!" Thanks, I know. I realized how huge I was when it took me 10 minutes to get out of bed in the morning. Only 6 more weeks at this place though...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This 19 year old just started at my job this week. She's about 6 weeks pregnant and she walks around at a snails speed holding her back and stomach while moaning. I'm like...really?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I am in so much pain and just uncomfortable to the point I cried the entire way to work this morning and sat in my car in the parking garage for about 15 minutes to finish my pity cry.

It is tough wishing these babies would stay put for another 6 weeks minimum while desperately wanting your body back (not looks wise, just physical demands wise)...

• Options
    I really REALLY wish my lady bits would be less sore. It's like Max thinks it's his speciffic work out area O.o Every morning when i wake up i limp to the bathroom because my crotch is so sore. i could definatly do without it. bleh.
    I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    This is probably more of a pity party but a lot of the pictures from my shower, I think are terrible because, I didn't realize how big I look. Oh lord! Why didn't someone tell me?!? DH swears its just bad angles for the pictures but OMG! Now I dread being in photos with baby right after birth.
  • Options

imagebrianabrad:
    This is probably more of a pity party but a lot of the pictures from my shower, I think are terrible because, I didn't realize how big I look. Oh lord! Why didn't someone tell me?!? DH swears its just bad angles for the pictures but OMG! Now I dread being in photos with baby right after birth.

You'll be glad you have them though :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemeganiobe:
    imageLindsRockies:

There are not 1 but 2, (yes 2) of my co-workers clipping their nails at their desks this morning.  Seriously?!??  When did it become OK to clip your fingernails at your desk?

Do that sh!t at home!

This is my BIGGEST pet peeve, people in my office do this all time!

Ugh. There is a guy in my office that does this. I can HEAR it from 25 feet away. I just don't understand how that is okay when truly, you are not going to die because your fingernails are too long. Write yourself a note to do it when you get home!

• Options

I started this thread so I could complain, then forgot I started it, I hate pregnancy brain!

I am sick of people asking me how I feel. I FEEL PREGNANT!!!!! Thats how I feel!!!! The when I do answer and saysore and tired, why must every fliggin woman laugh and say "Oh welll you better get used to it, you'll never sleep again." NO S&^T! I think I knew that going into this, but thank you so much for reminding me for the millionith time, since no one else has. And yes then please proceed to tell me about your horrible labor or breast feeding experience because thats a real motovater.  What the frig?!?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

I feel like my arm is going to fall off from this BP machine. I'm tired of the freaking numbers and after just a few days I'm tired of this bed rest.

I know it's really important to be doing this and being careful so that baby can stay cooking as long as possible but I feel so stupid when I've been resting for hours and the numbers are good. But then of course if I try to get up and do something around the house my numbers go way up even after less than 15 minutes. :/

I just feel so crappy.

Anniversary

• Options

imagebrianabrad:

Yeah I got all dolled up for my shower. Full on makeup and hair done and my pictures came out terrible! I don't even want to show anyone because I feel like I look so fat. 

• Options
    OMG - that is my biggest pet peeve!  I don't understand why anyone would do that in any public place.  Why do you even have clippers available anywhere but home???  GROSS! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageRaeily:

I feel like my arm is going to fall off from this BP machine. I'm tired of the freaking numbers and after just a few days I'm tired of this bed rest.

I know it's really important to be doing this and being careful so that baby can stay cooking as long as possible but I feel so stupid when I've been resting for hours and the numbers are good. But then of course if I try to get up and do something around the house my numbers go way up even after less than 15 minutes. :/

I just feel so crappy.

this was me with my last pregnancy...for 5 weeks. so I definitely feel your frustrations. Hang in there, it's totally worth it in the end!! 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I am so stressed right now. On Saturday we realized DS had a fever & it's been sticking around ever since. We took him to the ER Sat. Night when it got up to 103.6. All they did was check his urine for a UTI & checked his ears for an ear infection. Both came back just fine. They gave him Motrin & sent us home. Sunday morning his fever got up to 104 & that was with Tylenol & Motrin. Poor guy has been so tired & lethargic. Well, he still has a fever, so I'm taking him to see his Pedi today (thank god they are open today!).

on top of it all, we are moving on Thursday (bought a house), so we have all of that going on right now as well. Oh, and now I have a sore throat. :/ I'm trying to hold it all together, but there are a lot of emotions going through me right now. Let's hope I just make it through the week! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLindsRockies:

Do that sh!t at home!

Ewww, that's disgusting. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageFurtureMrsCurtis:
    I started this thread so I could complain, then forgot I started it, I hate pregnancy brain!
    I am sick of people asking me how I feel. I FEEL PREGNANT!!!!! Thats how I feel!!!!nbsp;The when I do answer and saysore and tired, why must every fliggin woman laugh and say "Oh welll you better get used to it, you'll never sleep again." NO Samp;T! I think I knew that going into this, but thank you so much for reminding me for the millionith time, since no one else has. And yes then please proceed to tell me about your horrible labor or breast feeding experience because thats a real motovater.nbsp; What the frig?!?

I totally agree with this. I'm so sick of people asking how I feel. Tired, fat, achy, uncomfortable, should I go on?? Or how the baby is, how do I answer that?? Good I guess?? I feel her but she's not here, maybe she's tired, maybe hungry, I don't know. Geez. Drives me crazy.
    ETA: edited for punctuation due to my stupid phone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"