Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP: Nursery thoughts?

We had planned to start our nursery with a jungle animals theme in the house that we're currently renting, but just found out that my MIL has left her house to use and my BIL. My BIL will still be living with us, so the bedroom that will end up being Ella's is the room that MH's aunt has been living in. She did a pretty nice job doing the paint/wallpaper and I'd REALLY like to make it work for the nursery, but I'm having trouble finding fabrics for my aunt to make our bedding (she wants to make it all by hand as our shower gift). Do you all think that these fabrics/prints would go well with the wallpaper/paint on the bedroom's walls? Are they too boy-ish? Or does anyone know of any other good websites to get fabric from? I'm not sure if it will work that the 2 fabrics that I have picked out so far are both fleece. TIA! 

imageimage

ETA:

I'm also loving these fabrics:

Elisabeth Lee "Ella"
Born April 14, 2013

Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right, 
Just like it's meant to be
All wrapped up in my arms so tight
Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right
Life's a long and winding ride
Better have the right one by your side
And happiness don't drag its feet
Time moves faster than you think

Re: XP: Nursery thoughts?

• I personally think the first one is a bit much and I think the teal color clashes with the green in the wallpaper (those are the colors that show up on my screen, but they could of course be off), but I really like the giraffe and elephant fabric (especially the elephant).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with PP, I love the elephants! matches well and so cute! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"