November 2012 Moms

Who else is up?

I have the WORST heartburn right now and had to get up so I didn't throw up all over the bed.

Why are you up?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~

Re: Who else is up?

• Feeding Cu.

Heartburn is awful. I only had it twice during pregnancy but that was enough. Hope you get some relief soon.

• I just got up. Trying not to get my hopes up but I think my water might have broken... I say I think because its not the "gush" but it's a leak of clear discharge every now and then. I don't want to go to ld because I haven't had any strong or constant contractions yet so unless I get a gush or soak through a pad I'm not going to rush in. Sorry if TMI.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear about your heartburn. Waking up feeling like that is the worst. Do you have any tums?
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
  • imagejLeigh0709:
    I just got up. Trying not to get my hopes up but I think my water might have broken... I say I think because its not the "gush" but it's a leak of clear discharge every now and then. I don't want to go to ld because I haven't had any strong or constant contractions yet so unless I get a gush or soak through a pad I'm not going to rush in. Sorry if TMI.

That's so exciting!  Do you think it broke in your sleep?  Hope this is the real deal for you!  I'm up due to general discomfort, nothing exciting for me. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelkb1987:

imagejLeigh0709:
    I just got up. Trying not to get my hopes up but I think my water might have broken... I say I think because its not the "gush" but it's a leak of clear discharge every now and then. I don't want to go to ld because I haven't had any strong or constant contractions yet so unless I get a gush or soak through a pad I'm not going to rush in. Sorry if TMI.

That's so exciting!  Do you think it broke in your sleep?  Hope this is the real deal for you!  I'm up due to general discomfort, nothing exciting for me. 

Yes it woke me up because I thought I had to pee lol. But it was different and it's still leaking so I think it could be the real deal. Fingers crossed!
    Photobucket
  • imagelkb1987:

imagejLeigh0709:

Same here. For some reason, my old, cheap couch is way more comfortable than my brand new, sleep number bed. Go figure.

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelkb1987:

imagejLeigh0709:

Same here. For some reason, my old, cheap couch is way more comfortable than my brand new, sleep number bed. Go figure.

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have PUPPS so I'm up itching. I can't get anything to work and if I don't get to sleep soon I think I might just lose it. Hell I'm sitting at the computer crying about it I think it might be too late for might be. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm up nursing DD. But on the upside she just slept for a good 3.5 to 4 hour stretch. Yay!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm up nursing, she slept for 5.5 hrs which is great but shell get full on one side and my other is going to burst. So I'm worried I won't be able to sleep after this.

I hated pumping from heartburn! I had a 9lb baby which I'm attributing to the awful hb.

Hope everyone gets back to sleep soon?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm up getting ready for work. I am ready for this baby to come so I can be up breast feeding instead of trying to drag my butt to work!
    TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • imagejLeigh0709:

Eek!!! Good luck!! Send some of that broken water dust over here! :) 

IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagesnmcfarlin:

imagejLeigh0709:

Thanks! I'm thinking of you ladies. Since I last posted I've been getting contractions every 5 to 8 minutes. I think today is the day. Sending out labor dust to those who are still waiting!
    Photobucket
  • imagejLeigh0709:
    imagesnmcfarlin:

imagejLeigh0709:

Thanks! I'm thinking of you ladies. Since I last posted I've been getting contractions every 5 to 8 minutes. I think today is the day. Sending out labor dust to those who are still waiting!

Soooooo exciting!! I can't wait.

I was awake at 3am and could not get back to sleep. No idea why but it happens all the time. It makes me even more p!ssy at people who tell me to get some sleep now. First, I'm very aware babies don't sleep for longer than eight minutes at a time, but thanks. Second, don't you think I would if I could?!? Argh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageangelacarmen:
    It makes me even more p!ssy at people who tell me to get some sleep now. First, I'm very aware babies don't sleep for longer than eight minutes at a time, but thanks. Second, don't you think I would if I could?!? Argh!

That annoys me so much, too! "Sleep while you can!" ...SHUT UP!

I was up at 4 for no reason. Then I started stressing about things like traveling to see the MIL for the holidays with a newborn in tow. That is...if she ever comes out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"