November 2012 Moms

I'm ending my life...

my social life that is.  My mom, my cats, and you dear internet posse are the only people I will communicate with until this baby comes out.  I'm tired of the looks and comments and I'm too uncomfortable to be nice anymore.  DH will be moving out tonight if he asks again, "is that a contraction?".  DD will be going to boarding school until further notice.  I'm over it!

Re: I'm ending my life...

• I'm sorry. Here's some whiny, overdramatic GIFs for you to relate to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Gifing is hard to do one handed, fyi!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • GIF #1- My response to all birth stories posted.

GIF #2- How I feel about everything.  I have no other emotions.

GIF #3- How everyone around me feels when I respond in that fashion.

GIF #4- How I feel about my doctor's office at the moment.

You have captured the mood.

• imageCandaceLeigh:

GIF #1- My response to all birth stories posted.

GIF #2- How I feel about everything.  I have no other emotions.

GIF #3- How everyone around me feels when I respond in that fashion.

GIF #4- How I feel about my doctor's office at the moment.

You have captured the mood.

So your doc decided to induce you if you don't go in to labor by Friday? Is that what I've gathered????

• Id like to live in a hotel by myself until like a week after ds comew home lol dh and dd can live without me for a lil lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagerachael_c26:
    So your doc decided to induce you if you don't go in to labor by Friday? Is that what I've gathered????

Yes.  I'm totally pouting about it because I absolutely don't want it.

• imageCandaceLeigh:

imagerachael_c26:

Yes.  I'm totally pouting about it because I absolutely don't want it.

Can you refuse? Or what happens if you do?

• I know if I refuse I have to sign an AMA, but I'm not sure what happens after that.

• I want to cut off from everyone but DH. He gets it, I'm nesting like crazy and he knows I'll do what I need to do no matter what. My mom keeps telling me I'm doing too much and I need to rely on other people to help me with food after the baby. Who the F is going to help me? My coworkers are driving me nuts. I just need to hole up in here with DH until the baby comes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCandaceLeigh:
    I know if I refuse I have to sign an AMA, but I'm not sure what happens after that.

Well it doesn't matter. You'll go in to labor before Friday.

Wink

Yeh, I'm an optimistic douche.

• imagerachael_c26:

imageCandaceLeigh:
    I know if I refuse I have to sign an AMA, but I'm not sure what happens after that.

Wink

You and EVERYONE else.  The pressure is ridculous...........

• imageCandaceLeigh:
    imagerachael_c26:

imageCandaceLeigh:

Wink

Well, I went a little heavy on the optimism because... because... I really don't want you to be induced again. I know what an awful experience it was for you the first time. And I can't believe you're using the same doctor and she doesn't understand where you're coming from. It makes me angry.

So if I don't go overboard on optimism, then the other option is surrender.
    Plus, ONE of us has to remain positive for you. And I'm like "way over here" so I'm not as in your face about it as YH.

• imagerachael_c26:
    imageCandaceLeigh:
    imagerachael_c26:

imageCandaceLeigh:

Wink

Well, I went a little heavy on the optimism because... because... I really don't want you to be induced again. I know what an awful experience it was for you the first time. And I can't believe you're using the same doctor and she doesn't understand where you're coming from. It makes me angry. So if I don't go overboard on optimism, then the other option is surrender. Plus, ONE of us has to remain positive for you. And I'm like "way over here" so I'm not as in your face about it as YH.

Yeah.  I think I just need to let myself be upset about it and to get past that part of it.  I just need to be alone, have a good cry, and then be done with it, but no one will let me do that.  So... you know.  Until then, I pout.

• imageCandaceLeigh:
    my social life that is.  My mom, my cats, and you dear internet posse are the only people I will communicate with until this baby comes out.  I'm tired of the looks and comments and I'm too uncomfortable to be nice anymore.  DH will be moving out tonight if he asks again, "is that a contraction?".  DD will be going to boarding school until further notice.  I'm over it!

LOL to the "Is that a contraction" comment! "Yes, I have them all the mother-effing time and they never mean anything!!!!" Bah! I'm sorry. I feel ya.  

IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagesnmcfarlin:

imageCandaceLeigh:

LOL to the "Is that a contraction" comment! "Yes, I have them all the mother-effing time and they never mean anything!!!!" Bah! I'm sorry. I feel ya.  

Exactly.  There are lots of contractions involved in pregnancy and I'd be about half have nothing to do with labor.  I feel like a goldfish with everyone tapping at the glass!

• I just want me and SO to curl up in bed and forget the world for this next week or so. I am almost done with work, yay! It's not so much people getting on my nerves because fam and friends haven't been oppressive, I think it has more to do with being ready to move past pregnancy. My doc said he would let me go as far as 42 weeks before induction if I wanted to. I don't want to...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"