1st Trimester

Faint line or am I seeing things? PIP

I tested this morning (early, since I'm not due to get my periord for 3 days) and I think I see a line. I told H and showed him the test and he said that it was really like (at least he saw something and I wasn't imagining it! lol)

I'm planning to take another test on Tuesday morning and hopefully the line will be darker. I have been googling, lurking on multiple boards on TB and I know that everyone says "a line is a line" but I can't help but feel like it's still an unknown.

I used FR-Early Results and the pics I'm showing you are from the first 3-5 minutes after taking the test....as soon as I saw a faint line coming up, I ran and got my phone to take a pic, so thats why the pics aren't from the exact 3 minutes.

Download photo 1.JPG (171.3 KB)

Download photo 2.PNG (415.7 KB)

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, or if I'm being stupid by posting this instead of just waiting to test again.I'd just love to get some opinions from you ladies who have recently gotten BFPs...I don't have anyone else to talk to about this besides H who has no idea about preg tests.

Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

Re: Faint line or am I seeing things? PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"