October 2011 Moms

I'll see your molars, and raise you...

All 4 eye/canine teeth. AT ONCE. Ugh. He's been a fussy, not wanting to eat, naptime ALL screwed up, red a ssed mess these past 2 weeks. Now I know why.

Wtf, teeth? Little early, are ya? And ALL AT ONCE?
July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: I'll see your molars, and raise you...

• Oh geez .... I canNOT imagine. Poor W and more HA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That sounds miserable.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll raise you canine teeth and a sinus infection.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• That sucks. DS got all four top front teeth at once at it was horrible. But at least it was done all together. His bottom two took 4 weeks to come in, one at a time. Frozen blueberries helped a little.
    photo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Am I the only one that can't tell when my kid is teething and not because he's not fussy. I just can never tell if its teething, an ear infection or stomach problems since we are still barely doing dairy anything.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It started when we were in TN, and I thought it might have been bc of the change in environment, sleeping in the PNP and not his crib, change in routine... Nope. Poor bugger. I started chilling those puree pouches in the fridge and he would suck on those when it was just too miserable to eat.

Oh, and infant Advil. Lots of it.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Poor boy! Eye teeth are the debil.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My DD got all 4 eye teeth at once also. It.was.awful. Worst time ever! And DS was just 3 weeks old at the time. She got so sick and was miserable. We literally gave Motrin for a month. 

Ds is working in his other 2 molars and 2 eye teeth. And people wonder why we are done with 2 kids??

Hope he feels better and cuts them soon!!  

• Poor baby!  My DD made a giant production of every single tooth she got.  DS only fussed when he got his canines and molars.  The only teeth he is missing now are his 2 year molars.  Kid has a full set of chompers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am terrified of the impending teething. DS has 0 teeth and the stories I have heard are making me worried.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekagl08:

My DD got all 4 eye teeth at once also. It.was.awful. Worst time ever! And DS was just 3 weeks old at the time. She got so sick and was miserable. We literally gave Motrin for a month. 

Ds is working in his other 2 molars and 2 eye teeth. And people wonder why we are done with 2 kids??

Hope he feels better and cuts them soon!!  

Same here, 2 molars are cutting through and the upper eye teeth are rearing to go by the looks of things. She's been a clingy, cranky, sleepless mess the last week.  

We feel you HA!  Hopefully our babies will get over this soon.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"