May 2012 Moms

crawling...

No, not yet... but she gets her bum/legs in the right position and one arm, but she gets frustrated and then starts sucking her fingers on the other hand so she can't seem to put it all together.  It's so cute to watch though!

She's trying so hard to move...I think she's gonna be determined! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: crawling...

• AWW!  My lo is "worming" around ans he's made alot of progress in just a few days!  It's so exciting and adorable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just 2 days ago mine started to crawl. DH can't stop putting stuff in front of her to keep enticing her to move it is adorable and just time the inlaws are in town this weekend
  • Loading the player...
  • Lucas half crawls half scoots and then rolls to get where he wants, which is right in the middle of what ever his brothers are doing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Morgan took on crawling last weekend. Now I can't keep her in one place for long. It is super fun to see that little body move about like that though! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • HEHE  I wish I could share a Picture of my lil jungle book girl... she gets on hands and feet (like plank position) and gets moving.. either that or will hop onto knees like a frog.   I want her to slow down.  They grow so fast :) 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"