1st Trimester

wish me luck this weekend....long :(

So I think were telling the parent this weekend.. Im 12 weekes almost in my sec trimester so i think its time. My problem is me a bf r not married and my family so worried what everyone thinks.. I had my daughter when I was 22 not married and realived here dad was a loser so we split up. My mom didnt talk to me for almost 5 months well in labor wont stop saying  u better not do this again.. We never had a good realtionship.. BUt of course they love my daughter and would do anything for her...

Know second time around i get pregnant again not married.. But i have the most amazing bf who was one of my bff for the longest time and we have been together for almost a year and a half and is so supportive.. This has been so hard and im so scared to tell my family even though im 28 years old full grown adult.

Sorry so long just haven a really hard time with this.. Just wish me luck!!!  

Re: wish me luck this weekend....long :(

• Surely they will acknowledge that your bf now is more supportive and involved and will be with you to help you in parenting your family.  GL!
  • GL, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck to you!  I too have a daughter that is 10 from a past relationship.  And now i am expecting with my current bf, we couldnt be happier and our familes are extremely happy and supportive!  We are planning on getting married, we just have to wait awhile.  Ideally we would have been but I was one of the 1% that got pregnant while on birth control...

What do you do?  Life has a plan for you?  I wish you the best, and if you dont get the support you need from them, you most certainly can get it here!  :)

• ur prob older now- it may look different for them- GL
  • GL!  Would it help to bring your BF along for the ride? Maybe it would help to have him there? Do your parents and bf get along?
  • Best wishes, let us know how it goes!
  • my head hurts trying to figure that out enough to make sense.  Ouch.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Spell check anyone?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ok, apparently I'm the only one who requires a post to be in English for me to be able to understand it.
  • imagestaycee:
    my head hurts trying to figure that out enough to make sense.  Ouch.

Ditto.

• imagebelladee08:

So I think were telling the parent this weekend.. Im 12 weekes almost in my sec trimester so i think its time. My problem is me a bf r not married and my family so worried what everyone thinks.. I had my daughter when I was 22 not married and realived here dad was a loser so we split up. My mom didnt talk to me for almost 5 months well in labor wont stop saying  u better not do this again.. We never had a good realtionship.. BUt of course they love my daughter and would do anything for her...

Know second time around i get pregnant again not married.. But i have the most amazing bf who was one of my bff for the longest time and we have been together for almost a year and a half and is so supportive.. This has been so hard and im so scared to tell my family even though im 28 years old full grown adult.

Sorry so long just haven a really hard time with this.. Just wish me luck!!!  

I'm curious... is English your first language?

Lillian Annette, can't wait to meetcha! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagestaycee:
    my head hurts trying to figure that out enough to make sense.  Ouch.

Ditto

• Wow.  High school english was tough for you, huh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMegDC:
    Spell check anyone?

Those words were so far off and are actually words that means SOMETHING SO DIFFERENT that I don't even think spell check would have helped.

• I wish you luck.

I also wish you would get a GED before having more children.

• Wow ladies sorry at work trying to type really fast ill try better next time... I just need some advice not the put downs... :( Why does this board always post neg comments. I thought it was suppose to be here for support...  

• I think you all can stop pretending like you didn't actually understand her.
  • good luck! you are a grown woman, and even though she is your mother and you love her--do what's best for you.
  • imageCIB:
    I think you all can stop pretending like you didn't actually understand her.

You can't be serious. 

• Wow i have a highscool diploma  sorry i never realized how may *** were on this... WOW!!!!! There are some really mean people out there..

• imagepivey:

I wish you luck.

I also wish you would get a GED before having more children.

LMAO

• imageMrsL.inMarch:

imageCIB:

You can't be serious. 

But I am. So she had more typos than I can count, but I still got the point.

• imagebelladee08:

Wow ladies sorry at work trying to type really fast ill try better next time... I just need some advice not the put downs... :( Why does this board always post neg comments. I thought it was suppose to be here for support...  

Uh oh ... she said the "s" word

• imagebelladee08:

Wow ladies sorry at work trying to type really fast ill try better next time... I just need some advice not the put downs... :( Why does this board always post neg comments. I thought it was suppose to be here for support...  

LOL here we go!

Ok "know" and "now" are totally different words. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you require excess support there are some sites I can direct you towards. Otherwise at 28 years old I think yeah, sucks you got preg and your parents didn't approve. But you are now 28, again unmarried, again pregnant, and again terrified to tell mom and dad. Truth be told it sounds like you have a reason to feel anxious and they have a reason to judge negatively and be concerned. Owning up to your actions is only the first step in the solution.  And, to be quite blunt, it is hard not to judge and to be reassured when your "typing skills" are so significiantly lacking as to lead me to believe you are not educated and may not be able to support those children. Sorry.

• ::poking post with a ten foot pole::
  • Ridiculous! Really, for those of you that need to make fun of people, take your hormones and go to another site. ?I'm sure you will be patient, wonderful mothers! GO AWAY!
  • imagetml0701:
    Ridiculous! Really, for those of you that need to make fun of people, take your hormones and go to another site.  I'm sure you will be patient, wonderful mothers! GO AWAY!

Wait, but do you feel sorry for our future children? ::wait for it.... wait for it::

• imageCIB:
    imageMrsL.inMarch:

imageCIB:

You can't be serious. 

Yeah, I got the main idea. I could do a one sentence summary. However, I still had to read this sentence "I had my daughter when I was 22 not married and realived here dad was a loser so we split up." about 20 times to figure it out.

• imagetml0701:
    Ridiculous! Really, for those of you that need to make fun of people, take your hormones and go to another site.  I'm sure you will be patient, wonderful mothers! GO AWAY!

Yes, because the way we conduct ourselves on a public message board is exactly the same way that we will raise our children. Confused

• imagetml0701:

Wait wait wait...we are not hormonal.  We are EDUCATED.  And pretty damn good spellers for that matter.  It wasn't that we were making fun, we were pointing out that it would be a lot easier to have empathy for someone when we could understand what the fvck they were talking about.

• Best of luck to you and your family. Sounds like if your mom accepted it the first time, that hopefully she will be able to accept it the second time around as well now that you are older. 
  • This is awesome. The initial post was by far the worst example of "typing" I may have ever seen .

And then, in the same post we get a shout out for "support" and then questions on our (in some cases future) mothering skills.

I love this post.

And, if you're at work and are on the computer, I'm going to go ahead and assume that your job includes some typing. I hope you don't transcribe medical notes!

• imagetxbabs111:
    imageCIB:
    imageMrsL.inMarch:

imageCIB:

You can't be serious. 

Yeah, I got the main idea. I could do a one sentence summary. However, I still had to read this sentence "I had my daughter when I was 22 not married and realived here dad was a loser so we split up." about 20 times to figure it out.

Haha, me too!

• imageKriszta:
    ::poking post with a ten foot pole::

ahhahahaha.. i like that one

• this post makes me giggle
    EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• imagepivey:
    imagebelladee08:

LOL here we go!

Ok "know" and "now" are totally different words. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you require excess support there are some sites I can direct you towards. Otherwise at 28 years old I think yeah, sucks you got preg and your parents didn't approve. But you are now 28, again unmarried, again pregnant, and again terrified to tell mom and dad. Truth be told it sounds like you have a reason to feel anxious and they have a reason to judge negatively and be concerned. Owning up to your actions is only the first step in the solution.  And, to be quite blunt, it is hard not to judge and to be reassured when your "typing skills" are so significiantly lacking as to lead me to believe you are not educated and may not be able to support those children. Sorry.

***STANDS UP & STARTS CLAPPING****

Bravo!! Took the words right out of my mouth!! 

• sorry, but my comment wasn't mean or bitchy.  It was honest.  It really did hurt my head to try to figure out the OP.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • From what I could understand, you and your mother do not get along, and for some reason you are upset because you want her approval.  You are 28, and you do not need her approval.  Stop worrying about what she thinks.  It seems like your confidence is ridiculously low.  You cannot change the way people are, and how they act, only how their actions affect you. 

I recommend you tell her when you feel like it, and be confident about it, instead of sounding like a child telling her mother she stole a cookie from the jar.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"