3rd Trimester

36 weeks and had a healthy baby

I was due dec 3rd and had my baby girl Nov 7th. She weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces and is 17 inches long.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 36 weeks and had a healthy baby

• Congrats, she is adorable!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats!!! Were there any complications or did she just feel like coming 4 weeks early?
    2weeks_zps47aaf230 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! She is beautiful!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How cute!!! Glad to hear she's healthy =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Uh, congrats and all but you had your baby two days ago and you already had NB pictures taken? Are you even out of the hospital yet? I'm genuinely curious.
  • Oh she's so cute!!! Congrats!

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• What a cutey! Congrats and welcome to the world little one :)
  • imageMrsNorry:
    Uh, congrats and all but you had your baby two days ago and you already had NB pictures taken? Are you even out of the hospital yet? I'm genuinely curious.

Could be a sibling.

OP, congrats on your healthy baby! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations!
    Anniversary

• imageyinyang124:

imageMrsNorry:
    Uh, congrats and all but you had your baby two days ago and you already had NB pictures taken? Are you even out of the hospital yet? I'm genuinely curious.

Could be a sibling.

OP, congrats on your healthy baby! 

True.

• Thanks for the congrats. There were a few complications. On sunday I went to the doctor and I told them I was having contractions so she checked me and I was already at 3 cm. So she sent me to labor and delivery to be monitored. After a couple of hours I got to 5 cm but then my contractions just stopped. They kept me over night and released me monday. On tuesday while laying in bed my water broke and I went back to the hospital. I was dialated to a 7 but still no contractions. After a while they gave me some pitocin to kick start labor again but shortly after her heart rate dropped and almost had a scare of having a c-section. But 2 hours later she came screaming her head off. I was released thursday and today I got to bring her home. As for the picture I do photography on the side :) It's nice to take pictures whenever and I have tons of cute props.
  • imagebutterfly2119:
    Thanks for the congrats. There were a few complications. On sunday I went to the doctor and I told them I was having contractions so she checked me and I was already at 3 cm. So she sent me to labor and delivery to be monitored. After a couple of hours I got to 5 cm but then my contractions just stopped. They kept me over night and released me monday. On tuesday while laying in bed my water broke and I went back to the hospital. I was dialated to a 7 but still no contractions. After a while they gave me some pitocin to kick start labor again but shortly after her heart rate dropped and almost had a scare of having a c-section. But 2 hours later she came screaming her head off. I was released thursday and today I got to bring her home. As for the picture I do photography on the side :) It's nice to take pictures whenever and I have tons of cute props.

Well, in that case, your daughter is very cute. Love the skirt! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations!  Your daughter looks really cute on the pic.  Thank you for sharing!  Glad both of you are doing alright!
  • Very cute! Congrats!!!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"