Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Formula...trying to choose

What brand formula using and what type (powder, ready to feed) and how is your baby liking/tolerating it?

Re: Formula...trying to choose

• Enfamil Gentlease.  She's good with it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Similac Powder- Soy.

We made the mistake of switching formulas every 2 weeks attributing DD's fussiness to the formula. So we are on soy and sticking it to it for awhile. I recommend either Similac for Fussiness and Gas (Orange Tub) or the Soy (Pink Tub)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Similac Advance and our son does great with it. You definitely want to pick one & stick with unless your baby as problems with it.  Switching a lot is not good for them.  I see way more Enfamil coupons than Similac ones, so if price is important, you might want to try Enfamil first.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We just supplement a bit with formula (maybe one feeding a day), we started with Similac Sensitive for fussiness and gas powder and then realized she had a milk intolerance, so now we do Similac Soy for fussiness and gas powder and it is working great.  I picked Similac because it was the free sample we got so we just started with that, but it has worked well for us so far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do yourself a favor and use a store brand.  They are also FDA regulated and are nutritionally comparable to any major brand but a heck of a lot cheaper.  The huge cans of Target are $20.  My son did amazingly well with it.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"