Special Needs

Open Letter Thursday

Here's your chance! Write those letters you may never 'send' or do a draft to see if you really do want to send it!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Open Letter Thursday

• Dear Girls Night Out Attendees,

Thank you so much for your understanding when Nate hurled his dinner at that nice restaurant on Tuesday. I should have stayed home, since he had a fever earlier in the day. Yes, I suck as a mom for this, but I really look forward to our once a month dinners. DH was traveling for work and I had no choice. So glad you were able to see first hand how much food my kid can pack away. I just wish you didn't have to witness said food twice. UGH.

Let's do it again sometime!!!!

-Your covered in puke friend 

Dear Nate,

Sorry. You were awesome post puke. Glad you got it out of your system. :p

-mommy 

WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Dear Children,

Enough with the sickness!  If one of you isn't running a 104 fever, the other has dislocated their wrist.  I have paid thousands of dollars this year to doctors and hospitals, and really could use a break (both emotionally and financially).  

Love, 

Your really exhausted mother

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dear Hannah,

I know you love it when I tickle you. I am the only one on this whole planet who does it just right for you. But you need to lay off the damn tickles. I am tired of hearing from people that I shouldn't complain about it since it makes you so happy and it is free. I want to play appropriately with you, and have you ask for tickles maybe once a day, or heck, even twice. you ask for it every 10 minutes, all day, every day! If you can lay off, mommy won't need to put her head in the microwave anymore. Thanks! Love you

Your Momma

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ok Little man, here goes. I want to start of by saying I love you more than you know, but I really need a break. It's not mommy's fault I fell and hurt my back and now I can'd do everything you want me to do, I' trying to heal. Grandma is filling in the best she can. I need you to start listening to directions, stop the bad behaviors and just plain old acting rotten. I don't know what else I can do for you. I honestly don't like even being around you when you are acting like this and I can't take much more. I have given you every excuse in the book for why you r acting this way but enough is enough, now you r just being manipulative. I don't understand, you are usually such a pleasure to be around, but not right now. Do Mommy a favor and show me that you can be my loving sweet boy again. Love mama.
  • Dear Social Skills class run out of the rec center,

Really you cancelled the 6 week session again. That's 3 out of the 4 sessions you cancelled and the one you did run you combined so it was 3 to 8 year olds that's a big social gap. I'm done trying. You're cheaper than other options but we need some consistency. Really I know it's not completely your fault enrollment is low. I think I'm going to look for some sort of dramatic play to replace you.

Sincerely,
    The mom trying to get her kid what he needs to be successful

DS 09/2008

• imagegrbnik:

Dear Children,

Enough with the sickness!  If one of you isn't running a 104 fever, the other has dislocated their wrist.  I have paid thousands of dollars this year to doctors and hospitals, and really could use a break (both emotionally and financially).  

Love, 

Your really exhausted mother

THIS!!

And now I am the one that is sick!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"