April 2013 Moms
Options

u/s and gender scan

I am going for an elective u/s today at 15 wks 6 days and was wondering if anyone found out the gender this early? Also, was it still accurate when you went for next u/s? Thanks! 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: u/s and gender scan

• Options
    i found out at 15w1d that i'm having a girl! 
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I went at 15 weeks 2 days and was told I'm having a boy. My a/s isn't until the 29th to confirm.

I'm 17 weeks 4 days, I can't change my damn ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going today at 15 weeks and 3 days so I sure hope so:):):):) So exciting!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imageandertrr:
    I found out the sex of my baby at 16 weeks.  It's a boy.  It was pretty obvious. 

This exactly.

Except I then chose to pay for an elective ultrasound at 16wks3days (yesterday) to absolutely confirm that it is in fact a boy, because you know, I'm crazy and apparently love to waste money. But, I got to see my little boy again and it was totally worth it!

The elective ultrasound place that I went to starts doing gender scans at 16 wks. They don't guarantee them until 18 wks, however, if you go between 16 and 18 wks and they are unsure, they let you come back for another one free of charge.

My ultrasound yesterday definitely confirmed it! Baby boy was loud and proud! Time to start shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

With my first i found out at 15 weeks, and yes he was and is a boy, now 5 yrs old. lol All boy. It was very very clear on the scan. :) hope your goes great! Congrats!

• Options
    I had mine at 16 weeks.  The tech said it's a girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I found out at 16 weeks so I think you are good!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I just got back from the u/s and it is a GIRL! we are ver excited!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine today and its a boy! :) I'm soooooooooo happy (i saw it was a boy before they told us, it was very obvious!)
    BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"