May 2012 Moms

Annnd we got a tooth!

So I pick LO up from daycare yesterday and she literally has FOUR individual drool trails running down her chin.  and a soaked shirt front.  didn't really think anything of it until last night when she was chewing on my finger and ouch!  wtf...  those lil suckers are sharp!  it's crazy tho cuz she wan't like excessively crabby, tho she has had a slight runny nose for the past week...

woo for teeth! 

good luck ladies hopefully your own LO's don't have a hard time w/ teeth!

UPDATE

Totally spoke too soon!!!  Poor LO was up 5 times last night SCREAMING (she barely even cries!  more like a wimpery wine when she is upset)!  Yikes!  I ended up giving her Tylenol after the 3rd wake up in 2 hours and that worked for a lil bit!  I  looked in her mouth today and there are not one but TWO lil suckers trying to poke thru on the bottom!  no wonder why she was freaking out!   

Re: Annnd we got a tooth!

• Yay for teeth!

I knew something must have been going on with my LO because she was a total crab and stopped eating at daycare. Then one day I let her chew on my knuckle and she bit me. Those suckers are sharp!

• I'll second the Yeah for teeth! 

None here yet but DD drools puddles :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How exciting! My DD popped out a tooth last week and she had been fussy/cranky/ drooling for 2 weeks. I hope the next ones will be easier on her...and me!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• I am still waiting for one!  Everyday I check but nothing.  Drool all over and chewing on all his toys nada yet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Do you see it as well, or only feel it?  They look so darn cute when they get their teeth. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yaaay for teeth!!  

Loghan had a fussy period and everything went into her mouth but lately she hasn't fussed at all.  I keep looking but only thing she does is try to get that teether further back into her mouth and when I look her lil molars are looking like they are going to come through first.   She hasn't bitten me too much yet but I know that will come.   I remember with my son at 4 months he had a full set of teeth basically overnight so I am hoping the longer it takes the better ;)  

Our little angels are growing ;)   

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"