High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed resters, what's the high point of your Thursday?

Tell us something positive about your day today.

GTKY: do you have a favorite season?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bed resters, what's the high point of your Thursday?

• It's raining! I love the rain. Especially since it's so rare around here.

My favorite season is winter. It's kind of an irony that I live in SoCal and I hate the heat, lol. I love to snowboard so winter is my favorite.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I made a snowman wreath with a little help from DH on painting part! I think it turned out super cute!

GTKY: Winter! Words cannot describe how much I love Christmas. Family, fellowship, food, decorations, lights, and most important celebrating Jesus! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got to hear my little girl's heartbeat again today.  It makes me happy to know that she's doing okay.

My favorite season would probably be spring.  It starts getting warmer and everything comes to life again.  I almost see it as a better place to start "anew" rather than on new years day. 

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • My hubby is grilling hamburgers for supper! I have had a rough few days and I know they are fatty and all but YUMMO! I have only had cereal, yogurt, fruit and chicken salad wrap today so I'm good to splurge! I may even drink sweet tea! LO kicked as I typed that so I think he/she agrees!

I love fall and winter but we fall wins as we are having the most beautiful fall this year! Cool, crisp air and the most beautiful leaves! Many years it stays warm through thanksgiving down here so I am loving our cool temps that allow the leave the change before they fall!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hearing LOs heartbeat again at my appointment today... And finding out that my cervix is still holding up to the constant contractions! Yea!

GTKY: I love everything about spring! Birds chirping, spring peepers, budding leaves, tulips, sunshine, and even the rain... Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Had a good cervical check and growth us today. I'll get the official numbers tomorrow at my appt, but cervix was at least 3.5cm, and little girl is about 2lb 7oz! She was head butting my cervix so the exact length was hard to get. She also had one foot up by her forehead! Looks like we have a cheerleader on our hands!

I love fall and winter. I like cozy sweaters and snuggling up inside watching it snow!
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
  • DH & I ran hospital errands to Target(snacks & Gatorade for DH) & the bank for quarters. The last thing I did today was get my legs waxed ; )! 

GTKY: my favorite season is fall, I love the different colored leaves.

wish me luck, tomorrow I am getting induced! We are hoping for a quick & painless labor and delivery. 

• imagebaby olsey:
    DH amp; I ran hospital errands to Targetsnacks amp; Gatorade for DH amp; the bank for quarters. The last thing I did today was get my legs waxed ; !nbsp;GTKY: my favorite season is fall, I love the different colored leaves.nbsp;wish me luck, tomorrow I am getting induced! We are hoping for a quick amp; painless labor and delivery.nbsp;

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how everything goes and see pics!
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
  • We had chipotle for dinner! Yum!!! And my mom taught me how to crochet on Monday and now I'm wondering why I hadn't started this from the beginning of my bed rest! I could have been so productive! : it's nice to have a different activity to keep me busy!

Gtky: I loooove fall in Colorado! For sure my favorite season!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebaby olsey:

DH & I ran hospital errands to Target(snacks & Gatorade for DH) & the bank for quarters. The last thing I did today was get my legs waxed ; )! 

wish me luck, tomorrow I am getting induced! We are hoping for a quick & painless labor and delivery. 

Good luck, mama!  

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • High Point--- I got permission to have dinner in the hospital cafeteria with my husband (this is major because I haven't left my hospital room in a week!!).  I had to sit in a wheelchair, but it still was nice to be in a new environment.  AND we took a secret side trip to the gift shop, just to look around.... it was fun to see all the baby stuff!

GTKY: I like the spring.... but frankly I would love to smell some fresh crisp fall air! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebaby olsey:

DH & I ran hospital errands to Target(snacks & Gatorade for DH) & the bank for quarters. The last thing I did today was get my legs waxed ; )! 

Good luck tomorrow!  That is so exciting!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yea! I live in So Cal too and I loved the rain today : Usually I love the Sun and Warmer weather but this was a welcomed change :
    through suffering and sorrow comes peace beyond belief for pur present set of circumstances serve only to remind us of the Gold we cant yet see...
  • imageweddedwife:

It's raining! I love the rain. Especially since it's so rare around here.

My favorite season is winter. It's kind of an irony that I live in SoCal and I hate the heat, lol. I love to snowboard so winter is my favorite.

I live in Phoenix, so I love the rain, too! It was raining here yesterday, and it finally cooled down and I was really excited. My favorite season is also winter, because I hate, hate, hate the heat more and more each year. Smile

Probably won't be doing much snowboarding this year, huh?

My high point today is the weather, and the fact that we set up the Christmas tree just in case LO makes an arrival soon. Plus, it seemed "wintery" today, at least for Phx.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"