3rd Trimester

Are you going through it too? A great experience ...

I gotta say I cannot believe I'm in my third tri. now. I am really enjoying my bundle in my belly. Everyday I enjoy her moving ever so gently. I cannot get over the fact that I have ten more weeks to have this experience of being pregnant.  My thing is this has been the most wonderful experience and I'm nervous that  when I have my beautiful girl I will miss these moments so much. Anyone else going through it too?  

Re: Are you going through it too? A great experience ...

• You may feel differently in 6 or 7 weeks. Glad you feel great now though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I felt exactly like that, but now at 36 weeks the movements don't feel quite so nice. Think baby is trying to rearrange my insides some days. I am definitely ready to meet my little person. If I decide I'm really missing being pregnant, I'll just have another one ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am enjoying it too at 36 weeks except my GERD issue is getting worse.  Sorry for the rant!
  • Something changed in the last week for me! I'm so uncomfortable in the evenings.
  • I'm sure there are things you will miss. I had just about the easiest pregnancy ever, and now I'm just unhappy. cranky, and ready for this little girl to GTFO of my uterus lol, so in 6-8 weeks (it took me til about 38 weeks), you will be more then ready to have her!
  • imageKatieKate81:
    I'm sure there are things you will miss. I had just about the easiest pregnancy ever, and now I'm just unhappy. cranky, and ready for this little girl to GTFO of my uterus lol, so in 6-8 weeks (it took me til about 38 weeks), you will be more then ready to have her!

Me too! Exactly!! lol!!!! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"