I know it's a week late, but here goes anyways.[Poll]
Pinterest
My Blog- Life With a Toddler
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
My Ovulation Chart
PgAL/PAL Always Welcome

Re: CPW: Halloween Candy

• I voted none.  We 'bahhumbugged' Halloween this year in that we did not buy candy and did not turn on our porch light for TOTers.  We did have work event last week, but all of the candy in the bag was consumed by myself or DH (most of it went to DH) and the goodies brought home from daycare were more of the animal cracker/goldfish variety.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Technically none; I gave her some smarties?she chewed them for a minute made a face and spit them out.  Afterwards she wouldn?t eat what we tried to give her.  She loved trick or treating though.  Would run up hold out her bag to anyone with candy, she just didn?t want to eat anything

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Loading the player...
  • I did not give her any candy, but we did share a Halloween cupcake. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • i gave her a couple of fruit snacks.
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemarch2008:
    I did not give her any candy, but we did share a Halloween cupcake. :)
    This for us too! She cannot turn down a cupcake...I have no idea where she gets this from ;-)
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think she ended up eating 2 of the mini kit-kats. They were easy for her to eat without getting messy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I let DD eat half of a mini kitkat. It was her first ever candy bar!
  • He didn't eat any candy, but my mom made pumpkin iced sugar cookies for the grandkids. He ate a couple of those.

His lack of candy was less "no you can't have any" and more there wasn't any left after mommy and daddy got ahold of it.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• None. We live in an apartment, so no passing out candy, and we didn't go ToT. Right now we just work too much to bother with something hell never remember.
  • Her daycare sent her home with a "favor bag" from their Halloween party which she missed because I kept her home to nurse a cold she had. I let her have the cheese balls, the salted pretzels and a little bit of the rice crispy. That's it. 

We live in a new community on a dead end street and we never get TOTers so we didn't bother buying candy this year though we put our pumpkins outside. No one came this year either. 

• I voted one piece, but really it was like 3-4 halves of an m&m. He loved them, but definitely not making a habit of it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I voted one, but really he ate like maybe a half of one of those caramel filled chocolate "eyeballs" if that. We have soooo much candy in the house right now. I'm really proud of myself for not busting into it. I've barely had any. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"