3rd Trimester

I fell down the stairs

I'm 34 weeks and fell down the stairs on my back, this morning. I've been at LD for a couple of hours now, hooked up to the monitors. Seems like everything is fine, thank goodness, except i am very sore! but I still haven't seen the doctor yet. I can't believe this though : I am already high risk due to a pre term delivery with my last baby. Crossing my fingers that this will not keep my little one from cooking a few weeks longer.

Re: I fell down the stairs

• I hope everything turns out okay and you don't have any complications from falling!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Sending T&P your way! Hope everything is okay with you and LO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I fell down the stairs last week and was in L&D for 8hrs... no fun! I hope everything turns out ok!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• I slipped and feel last week and luckily fell on my knees. Scares the crap out of you.  I hope everything with your little one is fine and you aren't too sore!
  • I hope everything turns out good
  • Oh no!  Good luck.  Hoping baby cooks a while longer still!
  • Hope you're okay!  Chances are everything will be fine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies. I am soooo sore! But baby continues to move happily :
  • Hope everything turn out to be ok!  Hugs!
  • I fell down the stairs when pregnant with my daughter..my butt took all of it so baby was fine. However, im pretty sure i broke my tailbone..it was badly bruised the next day and seriously took like 2 yrs to sit normal again. Im a xray tech so i thought about taking a look at it once i had her, but then i figured whats it matter nothing can be done anyways but if i had to guess id say it broke. Talk about painful! But yeah as far as baby goes my dr told me # 1 i didnt hit my belly..no bleeding..still had movement..and baby is so protected regardless he said it was ok..i got on the monitor the next day to make myself feel better and all was well. 
    *Michelle* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"