3rd Trimester

For 2nd/3rd time + Moms -- Share your data!

Note: for STM, your data only applies if you've already passed the gestational age of your firstborn, as that's the only way you'll have a definite answer... Sorry! 

[Poll]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For 2nd/3rd time + Moms -- Share your data!

• This is a great poll! I can't participate, (I'm only 31 weeks along with my 2nd) but I'll definitely be checking back to see what the results are!
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • So why are you asking STMs who are currently pregnant?  This won't apply to anyone here unless you're talking to 3rd+ timers...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedrpayne:
    So why are you asking STMs who are currently pregnant?  This won't apply to anyone here unless you're talking to 3rd+ timers...

As I explained prior to the poll... It only applies to STM IF the mom has passed the gestational age at which her first child was born.  In that case, she could answer that her first pregnancy was shorter.

• imageWiscoMom67:

imagedrpayne:
    So why are you asking STMs who are currently pregnant?  This won't apply to anyone here unless you're talking to 3rd+ timers...

As I explained prior to the poll... It only applies to STM IF the mom has passed the gestational age at which her first child was born.  In that case, she could answer that her first pregnancy was shorter.

But she'd have to have given birth to know which option to pick.  In which case, why would she be lurking in third tri?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS1 was born at 41w5d. DS2 was born at 39w3d, so almost 2 week difference.
  • Both of my kid were born at 41 weeks 2 days. We're assuming a late baby agian.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • DS#1 - Born at exactly 38 weeks (water broke)

DS#2 - Born 2 days after due date (went into labor on my own)

So my first pregnancy was shorter by 16 days.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedrpayne:
    imageWiscoMom67:

imagedrpayne:

But she'd have to have given birth to know which option to pick.  In which case, why would she be lurking in third tri?

Geez.  If she is 6+ days further along with this one than the first, she'd pick that option... Between 3 and 5 days, I guess she couldn't be certain if she should pick that option or the 6+ days option.  Take a guess... It's clearly not a scientific study.

• My first was born 40 weeks. We went into labor on his due date, had him the next morning.

My second was born 40 weeks and 3 days.Very fast labor.

Pregnant with our Rainbow now, 31 weeks! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"