Two Under 2

3 kids 3 & under

So apparently we are re-joining the 2 under 2 group in June.  My oldest two are 23 months apart to the day and just this week we got a surprise BFP that will put baby #3 born in June, just 18 months after #2!  We have kind of gotten over our shock and now are just hoping for things to go alright as I had what I thought was a period last week and am spotting very lightly every couple of days.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

Re: 3 kids 3 & under

• Congrats! There a few of us here that have/had 3u3.

• My kids are the EXACT same age spans!!! Girls are 23 months (December 2009 and November 2011) and now I'm due May 2013 so 18 months later! 
    Congrats!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • GL!! When #3 was born, but kids were 25 mo, 14 mo, and 0 mo.  Hang in there and CONGRATS!! I really enjoyed reading the Dugger's books... I know it's only 3, but there were many late night teary laundry sessions and her words really helped me cut myself some slack!
  • Congratulations!  I'm heading in to 3u3 for a few weeks, depending on when DS3 is born.  First two are 19 months apart, second two will be 16 months apart. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"