Trying to Get Pregnant

*~*~*~TTGP Grad Check In~*~*~*

Good morning!  Since it's early, I thought I'd intice you all in with a bit of cinnamon deliciousness.  Enjoy!

Now show us your bellies and babies Wink

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: *~*~*~TTGP Grad Check In~*~*~*

• imagetigger99:
    Those look yummy!!Can't wait to come back later and see all the cuteness!!nbsp;

Agreed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Guess I'll start this shindig off first!  Nothing too exciting to report.  I finally finished painting her room!  I'm not posting pics of it yet, because I want to wait until everything is set up.  I get to finish my A/S next week, so I'm excited to see her again.  Lots of love to all the TTGP ladies out there!!!!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good morning, girls! 29 weeks today, wow, so crazy to say that out loud! Dr called me yesterday to let me know that all my blood work came back perfect for my hypertension and GD tests. I was really happy to hear that because I've been working really hard to stay healthy while pregnant!

Nothing much else to report but my baby shower is Sunday, Im really excited about that and we had some maternity pictures taken on Sunday. See siggy and avatar.

Always rooting for you girls! I love all the new faces in this thread every week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here I am at 21w4d. Not much to report. James is moving around like crazy though most days. Hope everyone is doing well!

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • You look awesome, Cram! 

AFM, Molly learned how to stand last week.  I tried letting her stand and she would topple and then one day she just stood up!  Here is what I found when I went to get her up from a nap on Sunday:

Good luck, TTGP!

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Morning TTGP. Things have been crazy busy and I've not had time to post much. In fact this is likely going to be a post and run.

Love seeing the bellies!

I'm into week 12. I have my actual first appointment today and unless there's something wrong, I should finally be able to hear Baby Glory's HB!

M/s has subsided, but I've got a cold now, not fun at all.

DH and I are getting early Christmas cards together so that there's a Thanksgiving announcement. Hopefully we'll have them ordered and out by next week! 

No PIP for me yet, perhaps in the next week or so I'll be ready to show off the bit of a belly that I've started getting. 

GL TTP and Congratulations to all the newest BFPs!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • I'd kill for those cinnamon buns right now. ;)

I just passed 35/35 and still can't believe it. Only about a month to go! Baby is moving around a lot and I'm beyond uncomfortable (especially at night). I'm pretty big now (sorry, no pic) and people have started asking if I'm having twins. Suprisingly, that doesn't make me feel better. Stick out tongue 

I love seeing all the babies and bellies and new BFPs. Rooting for TTGP, as always!

• Hey ladies!  Not a whole lot to report on my end.  I suck at taking bump pics (and I'm afraid to try and take them in the bathroom at work after getting busted last week, haha!) but I have a pic from DS's 4th birthday party last weekend that will have to suffice. 

I'm feeling little taps and what not in my UTE and I scheduled my anatomy scan for Dec 4th.  I will be 20 weeks and 2 days then.  I am jealous of all the mamas who got to schedule theirs earlier than 20 weeks.  My OB's office wouldn't have it.  Boo. Anyway, I am looking forward to stalking this thread and as always, lurking and rooting for those still waiting! 

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• I love this thread!!!! Everyone looks amazing!!!!
  • Mmm, cinnamon rolls. Now I really want one!

27w today, 3rd trimester!  Cannot believe I only have about 13 weeks before this little girl comes! 

My baby shower was this past weekend and we have some incredibly generous friends. The only large item we have to purchase is her dresser - everything from the high chair, bouncer, swing, pack n play, etc were all given to us as gifts. I put them on my registry so we could get the completion discounts but I was surprised to open them all on Saturday instead!

My MIL wanted to play the candy bar diaper game, or the measure the pregnant lady game.. I went with the measuring game because I think the candy diaper game is gross. Blurry pic, but it's one of my favs from the game and the shower.

<3 to the TTGPers! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Officially full-term tomorrow! Just waiting on this little lady to make her appearance. If nothing happens before then, I will be induced at 39 weeks, which is the week of Thanksgiving due to the gestational diabetes. I am hoping to be given a date at my appointment tomorrow!

• Hi Ladies!  29 weeks this Thursday.  Had a so-so OB appointment last week...for the first time this pregnancy, my BP was sky high :  My doc ran a pre-e panel, which thankfully came back negative, so we're just keeping an eye on things for now and I'm hopeful it was an isolated incident.  I had my first shower last Saturday which was huge and overwhelming (65 people!), but really a lot of fun.  I go back to the OB next week because it's already time to start 2 week appointments...those first 20 weeks really dragged, but time is flying now!  Here's a pic of me from Saturday:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Loving all the beautiful bump and belly pics, congrats to all the recent grads, and lots of luck to all the TTGP chicks!

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for breakfast! I love cinnamon rolls Big Smile

Here I am a couple days shy of 18 weeks. I'm feeling the baby move now which is AMAZING! Eager for DH to experience it too. Dealing with low blood pressure and fainting spells which is pretty scary. Last Monday my BP was 90/60 Indifferent So we're keeping an eye on that, my MW said after 22w it should start going back up. Other than that I'm doing great and feeling really good.

Only 2 weeks til we find out if we're team peen or team vag! Any guesses??

(sorry for the bathroom pic...I wanted to post a pic b/c it's been a couple of weeks)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello TTGP!! Hope everyone is doing well. FX for some BFPs this week. I've got my eye on a few of you. ;)

I'm 31 weeks, and had my 30 week appt last Friday. I passed my GD test! Woo hoo! I'm a little on the anemic side, but nothing my doctor is concerned about. That's about all there is to update. Sorry, I'm boring this week. :P Here is a 30 week pic of me:

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lookin good Kitton! :)

• imageYellow415:
    Good morning, girls! 29 weeks today, wow, so crazy to say that out loud! Dr called me yesterday to let me know that all my blood work came back perfect for my hypertension and GD tests. I was really happy to hear that because I've been working really hard to stay healthy while pregnant! Nothing much else to report but my baby shower is Sunday, Im really excited about that and we had some maternity pictures taken on Sunday. See siggy and avatar. Always rooting for you girls! I love all the new faces in this thread every week!

Yay for good results! And I just love your maternity pics. Have fun at your shower! 

• imagekellyrn9956:

Here I am at 21w4d. Not much to report. James is moving around like crazy though most days. Hope everyone is doing well!

You are so beautiful, Kel. Always got that prego glow too. ;) 

• imagebdcram:

Yay! I see your baby bump! :D omg, 3 more weeks?!? I can't wait! 

• imagelandosmommy:
    imagekellyrn9956:

So true! You look so beautiful and happy Kelly :)

Lando-I can't believe you're 31w?!?! Gorgeous!

• imagepsychgirl33:

You look awesome, Cram! 

AFM, Molly learned how to stand last week.  I tried letting her stand and she would topple and then one day she just stood up!  Here is what I found when I went to get her up from a nap on Sunday:

Good luck, TTGP!

Did it kinda freak you out when you saw her like that? I remember when I first found Landon standing in his crib, I think I got a little teary-eyed. :P Such a big milestone. Yay Molly!

• imagethekikimonster:
    imageShayliz:

Mmm, cinnamon rolls. Now I really want one!

27w today, 3rd trimester!  Cannot believe I only have about 13 weeks before this little girl comes! 

My baby shower was this past weekend and we have some incredibly generous friends. The only large item we have to purchase is her dresser - everything from the high chair, bouncer, swing, pack n play, etc were all given to us as gifts. I put them on my registry so we could get the completion discounts but I was surprised to open them all on Saturday instead!

My MIL wanted to play the candy bar diaper game, or the measure the pregnant lady game.. I went with the measuring game because I think the candy diaper game is gross. Blurry pic, but it's one of my favs from the game and the shower.

<3 to the TTGPers! 

lies. I know of one that you totally like more ;)

Yes 

• imagebranmuffin2112:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagekellyrn9956:

So true! You look so beautiful and happy Kelly :)

Lando-I can't believe you're 31w?!?! Gorgeous!

I can't believe it either. :/ In the single digits of weeks left. My stomach flips every time I think about it. :P Thank you!!

• Mmm, cinnamon rolls.

29 weeks today! Charlie is doing great, but I've just discovered what a hemorrhoid is :( Other than that, we've had smooth sailing.  

I was able to get a free u/s at a local place 2 weeks ago (and just scanned the pics into my computer), so Charlie at 27 weeks is below <3 I love seeing him!

We're leaving to go on a mini vacation to the beach Thursday after work. It's crazy to think that this will be the last time I leave town until after baby is born. It'll be nice though since it has an indoor heated pool... Although I'm not buying a new swimsuit so I'll be letting my belly hang out!

Charlie at 27 weeks:

Me at 29 weeks:

Lots of luck to my TTGPers! 

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • No fair! I've wanted cinnamon rolls for weeks now, just haven't made them. They look so good!

Here is my bump from last week:

I'm feeling pretty good, though the mood swings are definitely picking up. I'm feeling more movement every day which is so exciting! I can't wait for DH to feel him.

Still thinking of you who were struck by Sandy and I'm still rooting for TTGP!

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • imageSweetC80:
    imagebranmuffin2112:

Only 2 weeks til we find out if we're team peen or team vag! Any guesses??

You are so adorable!! I'm guessing you're team peen! FX that your BP goes up.

I'm thinking team peen too!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had my first ultrasound today! I went in for a dating ultrasound, and good thing I did! I went from the 11W1D they originally told me to 8W5D. My new due date is June 13, 2013. 

Everything looked amazing! I could see the little heart beating on the screen (164 bpm), and it made my heart melt. DH started to tear up. It was definitely a magical moment. 

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Everyone looks great and all the babies are adorable!

Jayce and I are doing great! He is about 10 1/2 weeks now and is growing like a weed. My doc said he is already starting to have teeth come up so that is not very enjoyable for either of us but we are working through it. Here is Jayce on Halloween in his costume!

• I haven't posted in awhile, but I'm working from home today, so I actually have the chance!
    I'm 35w4d today; we had an u/s at 34w to check on my placenta since at 20w I'd been identified as having placenta previa.  Luckily, though, my placenta is no longer in the way, so she's on her own schedule now!  I was very excited about that. 
    I had my baby shower this past weekend, so here's a 35w bump pic from that. 

Lots of luck to the TTGP girls, as always!  

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Everyone looks so cute with their bumps.

K is 5 months old today.  I can't believe how fast this is going.  I'm loving him more everyday and he's becoming much more fun everyday.  I can't wait for the next couple of months and all the fun things he's going to learn soon.  Here's my little dude this morning:

GL, ladies!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagelandosmommy:
    imagepsychgirl33:

You look awesome, Cram! 

Good luck, TTGP!

Did it kinda freak you out when you saw her like that? I remember when I first found Landon standing in his crib, I think I got a little teary-eyed. :P Such a big milestone. Yay Molly!

It did!  I kind of wanted to like push her down and pretend I didn't see it.  JK.  But kind of.  LOL.  It's awesome and scary at the same time!

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Bran: You are SO CUTE!  I'm going against the crowed, but I've had a girl feeling about you, so I'm voting team vag.

Lyci: I'm glad your placenta moved up!!

Fezz: Kane is such a doll!! <3

• imageMother Meghan:

No fair! I've wanted cinnamon rolls for weeks now, just haven't made them. They look so good!

I'm feeling pretty good, though the mood swings are definitely picking up. I'm feeling more movement every day which is so exciting! I can't wait for DH to feel him.

Congrats on a boy, MM!!! I am so glad that everything is going well! 

TTC #1 since 8/2011
    Dx: Endometriosis(2000) & Uterine Fibroids
    Sept 2012-March 2013: TTA for surgery & recovery; surgery removed: neuroendocrine tumor & 30% of pancreas, 
    endo on diaphragm & in abdomen, & uterine septum
    April 2013: 5mg Femera - IUI cancelled
    May 2013: Cycle cancelled; CD3 estradiol levels too high
    June 2013: Cycle cancelled; umbilical hernia found; surgery to repair
    July 2013: IUI #1.2 - 5mg Femera + trigger = BFN
    Aug 2013: IUI #2 - 5mg Femera + trigger = BFN
    Nov 2013: surgery to remove 8cm fibroid from uterus & clean up endo
    March 2014: IVF #1 - Gonal F & Menopur; retrieved 12 eggs; 6 fertilized; 0 made it to blast
    moving on to DE
    July 2014: FET #1 w/ DE; cancelled due to clots in uterus; hysteroscopy to remove fibroid.
    Hopefully beginning FET #1.2 in late August/early Sept.

• imagesweetgoose:
    imageMother Meghan:

No fair! I've wanted cinnamon rolls for weeks now, just haven't made them. They look so good!

Congrats on a boy, MM!!! I am so glad that everything is going well! 

SWEETGOOSE! Lady how are you? You have surgery tomorrow?!?!

imageimage
  • imagekellyrn9956:

Gah so cute! You look great!

imageimage
  • imagehardewbr:

Everyone looks great and all the babies are adorable!

Jayce and I are doing great! He is about 10 1/2 weeks now and is growing like a weed. My doc said he is already starting to have teeth come up so that is not very enjoyable for either of us but we are working through it. Here is Jayce on Halloween in his costume!

What a great costume! Sorry about the teething. I hope they come in quickly.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"