Choose one of the following:
[Poll]
~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Anonymous Voting for post

• I know this was anonymous, but I'm really curious about those who,said they won't vote.  If you feel comfortable enough, I'm just wondering why it is that you won't be participating?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • I'm not voting because I am not registered in my state. I have always voted in the past. I unfortunately kept putting it off and putting it off until I heard on the news "today was the last day to register" and seeing as it was the 10 pm news I was watching it was too late.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemegastar007:
    I know this was anonymous, but I'm really curious about those who,said they won't vote.  If you feel comfortable enough, I'm just wondering why it is that you won't be participating?

For several years (pretty much most of my 20s) this was me.  My reason for not voting during that time?  Because I had no clue what was going on (in my defense, I was working full time, going to school full time and 'enjoying' (not) my youth).  I didn't take the time to educate myself on the issues and the candidates so I believed it would be very irresponsible to vote.  I still believe that...if you have no clue what or why, then just don't...don't do it because others said you should, you need to and you need to vote for this person that person this issue or that issue.  If you have no clue what or who or why you are voting for, then don't - but take the time to educate yourself in the future...don't just rely on what your friends, family and coworkers tell you (and in your research, please realize what are biased and unbiased sources). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I refuse to cast my vote based on a two-party system. Therefore, Gary Johnson and Jim Gray have my vote this year. I know they won't win, but I refuse to vote for a candidate I disagree with on the majority of issues.
    forum
  • imageKymbirleigh:
    I refuse to cast my vote based on a two-party system. Therefore, Gary Johnson and Jim Gray have my vote this year. I know they won't win, but I refuse to vote for a candidate I disagree with on the majority of issues.
    This! 
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• imageSunidaze:

imagemegastar007:
    I know this was anonymous, but I'm really curious about those who,said they won't vote.  If you feel comfortable enough, I'm just wondering why it is that you won't be participating?

For several years (pretty much most of my 20s) this was me.  My reason for not voting during that time?  Because I had no clue what was going on (in my defense, I was working full time, going to school full time and 'enjoying' (not) my youth).  I didn't take the time to educate myself on the issues and the candidates so I believed it would be very irresponsible to vote.  I still believe that...if you have no clue what or why, then just don't...don't do it because others said you should, you need to and you need to vote for this person that person this issue or that issue.  If you have no clue what or who or why you are voting for, then don't - but take the time to educate yourself in the future...don't just rely on what your friends, family and coworkers tell you (and in your research, please realize what are biased and unbiased sources). 

This was me as well, I did not register to vote until the last election (I was 27 at the time).  I don't believe in "voting just to vote" and I didn't have enough unbiased information to make a good decision on who to vote for so I just abstained.  Once I had enough information to decided who I agreed with more (because personally I don't agree with either side 100%) I registered and started to vote.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Thanks for answering ladies :)  I too wish that everyone who voted would educate themselves before casting a vote based on commercials and political spin.  I guess that I was just raised in a politically active family where being uneducated on the issues was not an option. :)  This is the first year my husband will be voting... We actually had an argument about his apathy.  I told him that of course I want him to vote the same me, but I want him to just realize that his vote does count and to cast his votes according to his beliefs.

i really can't wait for tomorrow to be over with :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • imagemegastar007:

There have been elections and/or ballet questions I've skipped in the past because the results are very often a forgone conclusion in my state, especially for president. I don't think my vote is always necessary and I'd rather not take time off of work. If there wasn't a vote on assisted suicide today I'd probably skip this one too. I'm still debating. I voted won't vote.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't vote for religious reasons. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"