June 2011 Moms

Anyone still bfing?

And if so how much?

I still haven't totally cut ds off. He's only once a day and sometimes won't get t at all. So I wonder how much he's actually getting when he does nurse. Thinking about quitting makes me sad cuz he's probably my last.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone still bfing?

• Ds nursed this morning but has gone a week sometimes without nursing at all. If he asks in the morning I let him. I can still hand express milk easily even though I went back on the pill so he's getting something!

Image and video hosting 
by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Twice a day. When she wakes up in the morning and when we get home from work/daycare. She wakes up in the morning thinking about nursing (LOL), but the afternoon session seems a little less important. I'm going to try to stop offering the afternoon session. In the past I've been worried about my supply going down if she doesn't keep that session up, but I bet it's probably fine.

I need to continue her down the path to weaning. I'm hoping that she will be finished by 18 months.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Still going strong here, several times a least and 1-4 times a night. I would like her to cut back some, but she is not having any of that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Yes. Still on demand. Anywhere from 3 to 10 times a day. I am READY to wean! But I will be waiting till after the first of the year.
  • Yep! Let's see....lately she's been BF'ing upon waking up in the morning, about an hour after that, before and after her daily nap, and then again before bedtime. That's her bare minimum lately. Some days she nurses more often than that and I just go with her wants/needs. I still enjoy it and she clearly does as well so we'll just continue on.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Yes. First thing in the morning and before bed. (Very occasionally during the day, too, if he asks.) No plans to wean as of now.

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

• Yes, morning, night, and overnight.  And I have to slap her paws away when she thrusts a hand down my shirt during the day when we're out in public and cries, "MILK!"  :/

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Twice a day here, first thing in the morning and before bed.  I'm thinking of weaning the second one.
    Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Nursing before bed and that's it

• Generally 2-3 times a day. Bed time, Wake up and then if he wakes up a night.

During the weekend he thinks mommy is an open bar and nurses a ton!
  • Still going strong mostly for naps and bedtime
    Will give on demand sometimes I offer if he is unable set etc
    Still eats 1-3 times a night

• Yep. Still in the morning, before his nap and before bed. He can go without, though, if I'm not around. 

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Yep. Usually just first thing in the morning.  She's been really sick the last 2 weeks though so she was nursing more.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Morning and night still. I don't think she gets much, but I feel a little letdown so there's something there. Right now I'm thinking about trying to wean once she cuts her canines since it's comforting for her. 

I think I could probably drop the morning session and replace it with immediate food, but I'm not in a hurry just yet.  

• Still EP 4 times a day!!! Plan to quit as soon as DS starts eating better and is able to tolerate WCM. He can tolerate 2 oz a day so far, any more than that causes rash/hives :(

• Still going strong here. I pump 2X day at work, and BF on demand. Usually first thing in the morning, before afternoon nap, and a sometime before dinner. There may be an extra one in there, depends on the day.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Nursing on demand...around 7x a day.  Wish she would cut out the overnight session, but other than that I love nursing a toddler! (most days. ;)
  • imagejcsumm0:
    Nursing on demand...around 7x a day.  Wish she would cut out the overnight session, but other than that I love nursing a toddler! (most days. ;)

This. We nurse all the time. She is sick right now so it has actually been less the past 24 hours since she is congested. She is a great eater but will only drink water from a cup. PP who mentioned their child wouldn't tolerate wcm, have you tried coconut milk or almond milk?  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I havent for a few months now but was actually in the shower yesterday and squeezed and milk came out totally shocked me LOL. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"