April 2013 Moms

Canadian Moms

Just wondering who else on this board is from Canada? I've noticed a couple of other posters mentioning that they live in Canada, and was curious how many Canadians are here. :)

P.S.~ Sorry if this has been posted before...I don't get a chanee to get on every day. I'm trying to get through as many of the older posts as I can, but 70-80 pages of posts is a lot to catch up on!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Canadian Moms

• I'm in Ontario. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Saskatchewan!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm in Ontario : just outside of Toronto!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Ontario too.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Ontario - southwestern to be more precise.
  • imagemsharpe2:
    Ontario - southwestern to be more precise.
      Me too!

• imageFremdschamen:
    imagemsharpe2:
      Me too!

3rd! 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ontario here too, a little north of Toronto
  • ::waves::
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLulalala:

imageFremdschamen:
    imagemsharpe2:
      Me too!

3rd! 

4th!

We should all get together and do a over the border shopping trip. lol

TARGET HERE WE COME!!!

• Ontario here! 

Live about 25 mins from Niagara falls! Need to get my passport renewed so I can go across the border for some baby shopping!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagesbonnie:
    Ontario here too, a little north of Toronto

How north? Are we neighbors? 

• BC Here...am I the only one? I tell all pg people I know about this site! I LOVE IT!!!
    Trying To Conceive Since October 2010 October 2010 BFP :) -> November 2010 M/C @ 7weeks Clomid Cycle #1 July 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #2 September 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #3 November 2011 = BFN Letrazole Cycle #1 = January 2012 = BFN HSG February 2012- Growths in uterus both tubes open D&C March 2012- Remove Polyps SURPRISE BFP-August 15 2012 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm a Saskatchewan mommy! Hooray for cold trick or treating! Sad
  • Northern Ontario!

Mom of a 3 year old girl, two stars in the sky and one growing peanut due April 2013.
  • Wow! Lots of Ontario girls! Thanks for replying everybody! I'm from Ontario too, just outside of Toronto. :)

• I'm in Ontario too. Not far from Toronto, but in the London area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I am in the London area too! I dont ever post on here normally since I use another Canadian pregnancy site but no one on there is from my area. Who else is in the southwestern ontario area? I actually live in St Thomas which is just outside of London.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekellymom2012:
    I am in the London area too! I dont ever post on here normally since I use another Canadian pregnancy site but no one on there is from my area. Who else is in the southwestern ontario area? I actually live in St Thomas which is just outside of London.

I'm in London.  It would be fun to have a SW Ontario get together sometime!  Maybe when our bumps are showing a bit more. 

• imageFremdschamen:

imagekellymom2012:
    I am in the London area too! I dont ever post on here normally since I use another Canadian pregnancy site but no one on there is from my area. Who else is in the southwestern ontario area? I actually live in St Thomas which is just outside of London.

I'm in London.  It would be fun to have a SW Ontario get together sometime!  Maybe when our bumps are showing a bit more. 

Oh that would be awesome. Has anyone from the London area started any groups like prenatal yoga? I just started at Rebirth Wellness yesterday. I am doing the 8 week prenatal yoga class and then Im doing the Prenatal Aquafit!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekellymom2012:
    imageFremdschamen:

imagekellymom2012:

Oh that would be awesome. Has anyone from the London area started any groups like prenatal yoga? I just started at Rebirth Wellness yesterday. I am doing the 8 week prenatal yoga class and then Im doing the Prenatal Aquafit!

I'm just continuing my normal yoga practice for as long as possible.  My class is small, and my teacher knows me well, so I think she'll help me adapt poses as necessary.  I'm not sure if I would like prenatal yoga, I think it might be a bit too "Earth Mother" for my tastes.  I am planning to take a prenatal class through the London Middlesex Health Unit though, probably in the early new year.  Can't wait till DH learns all of the details about pregnancy and birth, lol.

• Ahhh I am from St. Thomas too!! I always get excited when people are from St. Thomas
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I'm in Burlington area :
  • imageEko14:
    Ahhh I am from St. Thomas too!! I always get excited when people are from St. Thomas

That is so awesome that in the thousands of people on here there is someone that lives in the same small town as me! That is exciting! If you want to chat more add me on facebook, my name is Justine Kelly and my pic is my dog Jasmine (puggle).

And as for the yoga I think thats awesome that you have a close knit class! I am so excited to be in my new class. We are going to be taking prenatal here too! My friend just finished the one in London and she really liked it.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"