January 2013 Moms

Snowdrops **Jan 13 thru 19 check in**

Good morning ladies and happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is having a great week!

Upcoming Appointments/Milestones:

What are you working on right now for the babies room:

What is your next goal for the babies room:

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail?

Thought/prayer requests:

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? 

If you would like to be added to the check-in, just reply to this post with (and answer the questions!):

your screen name
first name (optional)
due date
sex of baby
(if known, or will it be a surprise?)

**If you?re already on the list, you don?t need to give this info again**

Please let me know if you have any updates and/or edits that need to be made.

Due January 13

AgShan08 ? Shannon

chance_encounters ? Laurie

ChynaDholl ? Rene?e

Luvindanimals ? Gina

annetastic071710 ? Anne

jterpbride

Amie033 ? Amie

bandgeek08

Jessalared ? Jessica (Jess)

jellebelle

kenna_4

Dclsboo235 - Courtney

sconklin1982- Suzanne

crash102205- Alicia

Mrs.Appling- DaShawn

Jellebelle

MrsNala-Laina

angelea1- Leah

Due January 14

SEWF- Shauna

kcampbell1029 ? Kate

hmcchesney

Reyorra

Sarums ? Sarah

okami.mami ? Debra

janet1714 ? Janet

kangaroo11

MelissaRae1525 ? Melissa

MichelleEZCheck- Michelle

Due January 15

Jkremp- Jen

Akating- Kara

Silversparks- Deb

cutie9621- Karen

laheath28- Heather

FrankieJay ? Judith

Yioughta- Mandi

DJ1845 or Dream1845

Ariellabe- Angelina

MangomamaFL -Martha E.

Reptar13-Jamie

Barbie92

Ariellabe ? Angelina

Erindev98-Erin

Due January 16

Melsy80- Melissa

BPL101 ? Laura

chappy_jr

bundymommy ? Alaina

lanie22 ? Alanna

amnat84- Amanda

TRobRN - Trisha

Bandwife

Michelle & Paul

SweetMelissa5- Melissa

Jessrenee11

Due January 17

Laurelbee

Smiley_1980 ?C

Wild_flower25 ? Stacy

Soon2BBivens - Carrie

Weddinginbloom (twins)

hunnyatuofi ? Katy

azpharmgirl- Annette

Callmelaurajane - Laura

karen_loy

bubble520

RachelG1016- Rachel

Beanermikey

Kaimom2- Sarah

lakreuz

GabeAndLilahsMommy- Angie

Due January 18

dpaws718

Twinkie757

Allison546

TexasMom7137

meggie313 - Megan

ashleyleeann19 ? ashley

train86 - Amy

spedtchr4life

AVioletV

Due January 19

OliveBeckett

Hey_Teacher

Ashley62783

maryjane0011 ? Mary

MrsLean ? D.

Mommypixie ? Lisa

Tdoyen

Marisajean01 ? Marisa

hellojenny531 -Jennifer

wendylaine- Wendy

Team Pink- 23

Team Blue- 21

Team Green-8

Unknown- 38

Looks like Girls are still in the lead

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: Snowdrops **Jan 13 thru 19 check in**

• My OB has changed my due date to Jan. 19 -- However, they said they would induce me if I make it to 38 weeks, so that would be Jan. 5.  So I don't know what to put as my due date at anymore!! 

Upcoming Appointments/Milestones:  Just had 28 week apptmt and u/s.  Everything was fine.  Babies were about 2.5 lbs.  Next apptmt in 2 weeks.

What are you working on right now for the babies room:  waiting for dresser to be delivered so that I can start washing and organizing clothing. 

What is your next goal for the babies room:  I need to get picture frames for some prints I got as gifts and clear out my work stuff from there.

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail?  Had my test yesterday--will find out tomorrow.  I gorged on sweets after the test for good measure in case that's my last chance!

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? I think I'm skipping Halloween this year because I don't want to keep getting up to answer the door! 

• Upcoming Appointments/Milestones:  1st bi-weekly appointment is next Wednesday.

What are you working on right now for the babies room:  Just started on it - stress level is way high right now!  Waiting on a replacement part for our crib from Babies R Us to finish putting it together.  The right side rail was completely mis-manufactured!  Frustrating, but at least we have time.  Dresser is in, but everything else that I have is just scattered about.  I have my first shower in a couple of weeks and will really start to organize everything after that.

What is your next goal for the babies room:  Get the crib finished!  Waiting until after my shower in 2 1/2 weeks to start organizing, decorating, buying missing must-haves, etc..

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail?  Had it at my 28 week appointment last Monday.  Haven't heard anything back but should hear at my appointment next Wednesday.  Hoping no news is good news!

Thought/prayer requests:  All of those affected by Sandy back East and our Jan Momma's & the LO's that have already arrived.  I think about each of them so often every day and pray for strength for the LO & parents.  I can't imagine what they are going through.

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween?  No - I'm so anti-socal regarding Halloween.  We aren't even going to give out candy this year.  I know, I'm horrible, mean and no fun!

BFP #1 4/6/12 CP 4/10/12 @5 wks

BFP #2 5/6/12 EDD 1/16/13  DD born on her EDD 1/16/13

BFP #3 1/26/14 EDD 10/9/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: My shower is on Saturday- can't wait to see all my friends/family attending!

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Still working on finishing up on the crib.  After the shower, it will just be a matter of figuring out where to put everything.

What is your next goal for the babies room: Get the crib finished and a couple of pictures on the wall.

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Took another three hour on Saturday- passed, so that's good!

Thought/prayer requests: please say a prayer that my mother and MIL don't kill eachother at the shower on Saturday- this is my biggest source of stress right now!

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? No

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: Appt next Thursday

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Baby will be in our room.

What is your next goal for the babies room: Don't have one (no nursery).

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Yes and passed.

Thought/prayer requests: None as of now.

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? Nope, don't celebrate it.

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: Had an appointment with the Endocrinologist yesterday, and have an OB appointment next Thursday.

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Nothing, but my shower is this Saturday, so excited to see what we get for the baby and what else I need to buy!

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Fail! Hence the appointment with endo.

Thought/prayer requests: That I can manage my GD well without insulin or medication and that my baby doesnt grow too big.

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? Nope, we usually go to a few Halloween parties, but they were cancelled. Oh and due to Frankenstorm, Trick or treating has been changed to Saturday night.

• Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: Nope, not till Nov. 21

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Well my baby shower is this Saturday.  There are a few things I am hoping to get so I can finish the room.  However, if I do not get it the room will not be finished until after black Friday :)

What is your next goal for the babies room: Finish organizing and put everything away.

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Pass!

Thought/prayer requests: My appt last week the discovered the chord os wrapped 2x around the babys neck.  I have another u/s on 11/21.  If it has not fixed itself by then it increases my chance of a c-section.  They also believe this is why he has not been as active. 

My uncle passed away a couple days ago.  He was only 70.

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween?  I refuse to buy a costume and I do not have anything that will fit over my belly. But I will hand out candy :)

Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: Next OB appointment is Thursday.
    What are you working on right now for the babies room: Um pretty much nada. Still getting plans in order.
    What is your next goal for the babies room: Need to start painting and pick out a crib.
    QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? We almost went to a Halloween party Saturday but faked out. I was going to wear my wedding veil and a white tank top and show off my very pregnant belly, and DH would wear a black t-shirt with a tie. We were going to be a shotgun wedding :) Tomorrow we'll just be handing out candy.

To chance_encounters: Thinking of you on both the baby and your uncle -- so sorry to hear about your loss. Positive vibes that everything is just fine with baby! 

Norah transformed our family January 6, 2013

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones:  will be scheduling c section at next appt.  so this will probably move me to Jan 7th-12th- ish? and away from Jan 14th (orig due date)

What are you working on right now for the babies room:  organizing closet

What is your next goal for the babies room:  buying a bookshelf

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail?  Yes, PASS!  Woohoo

Thought/prayer requests:  my friends Dad is battling the aftermath of lung & brain cancer.  Praying the bleeding on his brain stops and his next scan comes out cancer free still. 

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween?  Yes, pregnant Nun & DH is a Priest

If you would like to be added to the check-in, just reply to this post with (and answer the questions!):

your screen name:  Ninja77
    first name (optional)
    due date  1/14/13 (current due date)
    sex of baby
    (if known, or will it be a surprise?) Boy

• your screen name: Mitsya
    due date: 1/15/13
    sex of baby: boy   Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: First shower on Saturday!What are you working on right now for the babies room: Buying paint tonightWhat is your next goal for the babies room: compelling DH to finish moving his office outHave you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Yup!  Passed with flying colors.Thought/prayer requests:QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? Thought about it, but didn't actually, you know, implement it.  
  • Screen name- bjlucas1

Due: 1/13/13

Sex of baby: girl

Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: shower in 2 weeks :)

What are you working on right now for the babies room: I need to hang up curtain rods and make curtains

What is your next goal for the babies room: buy a bookshelf

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Yes, and I passed... which is a good thing because I eat double chocolate cake 5 days a week.

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? no

• imagejterpbride:

Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: Next OB appointment is Thursday.
    What are you working on right now for the babies room: Um pretty much nada. Still getting plans in order.
    What is your next goal for the babies room: Need to start painting and pick out a crib.
    QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? We almost went to a Halloween party Saturday but faked out. I was going to wear my wedding veil and a white tank top and show off my very pregnant belly, and DH would wear a black t-shirt with a tie. We were going to be a shotgun wedding :) Tomorrow we'll just be handing out candy.

To chance_encounters: Thinking of you on both the baby and your uncle -- so sorry to hear about your loss. Positive vibes that everything is just fine with baby! 

I'm so sorry CE to hear about your loss. I missed the post about what is worrying you with your LO, but I'm sending healthy vibes your way. Xoxo

My next apt at 30w marks the beginning of our bi monthly visits. Then at 36w, my MW comes to our house to prep for delivery (HB).

I'm busy nagging Dh to sand and paint the dressers we bought off Craigslist :) He doesn't want me to do it, but I'm going to have to if he doesn't get on it!

We need the dressers painted, our crib should arrive soon, and I need to get started on wall decor. Oh, and I need to replace the ceiling fan!

I took my Gd test last week, but haven't heard my results yet. I'm not too worried :)

For Halloween, I'm going to wear my witch hat fasinator while we take Ds TorTing. His costume is a fighter pilot, so we were going to have him go as Iceman fom Top Gun. But my kid refuses his costume like I'm burning him with acid or something.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • your screen name : fratarra
    first name (optional) : francesca
    due date : January 16th
    sex of baby
    : Boy

Hello!

What are you working on right now for the babies room: I'm washing all the clothes and starting to iron them to be able to have everything folded and organized in the dresser by the end of the week.  What is your next goal for the babies room: new door (this next weekend hopefully.. a trip at home depot is planned!) and ordering the bedding set for the crib (I found a websited where you can customize bumper sheets etc)   Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? failed the first, pass the 2nd! woot woot!! QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? I am.. I hope not offend any of you ladies, but I'm dressing up as Pregnant Virgin Mary.. lol..   Good luck to you all!!

I'm giving up on the whole signature thing.

• Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: OB appointment next Thursday & baby shower next Saturday

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Not much, waiting to see what we need after the baby shower. The nursery is already painted & the crib and dresser/change table are set up. I am anxious to get everything set up though...

What is your next goal for the babies room: Going to wash down the crib & buy a cute lamp for the dresser

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Had it a couple weeks ago & was told I'd get a call if I failed.... no phone call yet so I guess I passed!

Thought/prayer requests: For all those being affected by Hurricane Sandy. It's not affecting my area much other than lots of rain, but I hope everyone truly affected is safe & sound.

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? Not really. I'll wear a little pumpkin brooch or something on my shirt at work. But I can't wait to give out candy to all the neighborhood kids tomorrow night!! (I'm the lady with the stockpile of candy in my kitchen)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm team blue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: I missed my appointment because of Hurricane Sandy.

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Not working on the baby's room because our apartment got flooded really badly.

What is your next goal for the babies room:  I have to check on how bad the damage is so I guess my goal is cleaning up.

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? I passed my GD test, yay!

Thought/prayer requests:  Please keep NYC bumpies in your prayers!

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? Nope, we don't celebrate Halloween but I'm going to buy costumes for Purim :D

• Hi :)  my name is Patty.  I'm due 1/18/13ish with our first baby boy!  His name will be Jack :)  Hubby and I are very excited.

Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: Have a Dr. appointment again on Friday, but no sono :(  Baby shower is this Sunday, and attending the child birth classes next weekend.

What are you working on right now for the babies room:  Trying to motivate myself to make a quit with all of the cute material I have bought.  It's not looking good though!

What is your next goal for the babies room:  put away shower gifts from this coming weekend:)

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail?  I puked up the initial orange stuff, and did not get tested that day.  Instead a week later I did a 2 hour test consisting basically of eating a pb and j sandwich a glass of milk and  a glass of OJ.  I passed it though!!

Thought/prayer requests:  Not loving pregnancy, but can't wait to meet my little one!

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? Nah.   I usually do, but I haven't put anything together, and will only be home giving out candy.

Hi all!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: November something 19th i think, restarted physical therapy for shoulder and back pain.

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Space saving ideas

What is your next goal for the babies room: crib decor

Have you had your GD Test yet? yes, im not sure yet if i passed ha ha im sure i have though seeing as i haven't gotten any phone calls :)

Thought/prayer requests: Hurricane Sandy Victims and anyone else needing thoughts and or prayers.

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? Nope!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo theboysanddany_zps4c74191e.jpg
  • Upcoming Appointments/Milestones: Just had my 28 week appt. yesterday and my 3D/4D Ultrasound on Sat

What are you working on right now for the babies room: Nursery is done!

What is your next goal for the babies room: putting away stuff I receive from the shower this weekend and then seeing what clothing we need to buy

Have you had your GD Test yet? If so did you pass or fail? Yes, I passed!

Thought/prayer requests: n/a

QOTW: Are you dressing up for Halloween? No, just handing out candy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"