January 2013 Moms

Hurricane Sandy... hope everyone is OK!

I live in NYC (zone A) and we evacuated last night.  Here's a picture of the Coney Island rides:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6aeFLcCMAAmoNO.jpg

I'm just glad that we got out safely and things can be replaced! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hurricane Sandy... hope everyone is OK!

• Take care!  Are you staying with friends/family?  Or at a shelter?  I'm in Park Slope, Brooklyn and things are fine here.  I'm hoping that the clean up and restoration of power comes quickly.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It was crazy last night! We have our power back already, no damage to our house or cars, a lot o our neighbors siding and pieces of roof are in our yard though. Our parents don't have power back yet so we are one of the lucky ones.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That was a crazy storm last night. Luckily, we are fine other than our fence. Our neighbor's swingset crashed thru the fence last night and it is down, and their trampoline flew over the fence and was in our side yard. It's in our garage now. But I feel so lucky and blessed compared to those who live at the Jersey shore or up north. Prayers to those truly affected and here's hoping things can get repaired and replaced soon.
  • I'm staying at a friend's house in your neighborhood :D  

I'm praying that clean up goes smoothly...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We luckily didn't get hit too bad in CT. Well, at least not the area that I'm in. I hope everyone in NYC is ok - they got slammed!
    Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"