3rd Trimester

3rd tri symptoms?

How are you ladies feeling?

Everyone says 3rd tri brings about a bunch of new, or recurring, symptoms and I'm just wondering what your biggest complaints or excitements are during 3rd tri?

I've been feeling quite bad for a couple of weeks now so I'm hoping it doesn't mean I'm in for a miserable 3rd tri!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 3rd tri symptoms?

• Heartburn.  It is worse now than it has been the entire pregnancy.  I cannot sleep through a full night without being woken up by heartburn. 

Other than that, no complaints.  I was worried about 3rd trimester since 2nd was such a breeze for me and 1st was terrible, but so far so good.  *knock on wood*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so far just stomach issues, like nausea and heartburn after I eat and later in the day.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My ankles and feet have begun to swell, which is something I had not had prior to 32 weeks. Just remember to slow down and take it easy.
  • I'm fighting sciatic nerve pain, heartburn, and fatigue.  It's rough trying to keep up with my daughter, so there's the guilt from that too.  
  • My lower right rib cage is constantly sore but other than that I feel fairly normal.
  • heartburn and varicose veins that make it feel like my vag is turning inside out.  yay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • heartburn is for sure the worst, then nausea and tiredness! nothing horrible, just things i thought were done!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • nausea, fatigue, indigestion, insomnia, achiness... so fun. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 3rd tri has been by far my least symptomatic trimester.  No complaints here, somehow still comfortable at almost 42 weeks!  Though I am definitely starting to get depressed as my induction date gets closer and my body isn't going into labor on its own!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Nausea, lighting crotch, painful hips, getting harder and harder to roll over during the night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I remember at the beginning of my third tri the sudden comeback of exhaustion. I would sleep all day if I was able to. That (thankfully) faded and fun things like nesting, lightning crotch, and pressure all came in full force. Even though some days are rough, it gets really exciting when you start to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol. I had no idea what to call it, but it's definitely "lightning crotch." I'm glad I have a term now. 
  • Discomfort in my growing belly and not being able to move around so freely is my biggest complaint, heartburn, and peeing every 5 minutes..Oh yeah, I am also getting annoyed every time someone ask me how much longer I have, and then they act like They are the one's pregnant...Geesh people how do you think I feel? LOL
  • I can't move!  I used to be so flexible and now it's not that my muscles won't stretch, it's that things are in the way.  I can't believe how limited I am moving.

The heartburn!

I'm 34 weeks and its starting to get harder to get comfortable to sleep.  Rolling over is a big production. 

• So far it is just swelling of my feet, ankles, and hands. 
  • Definitely more heartburn.

Definitely more shortness of breath.

Still tired, sciatic pain....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetinktink20:
    I'm fighting sciatic nerve pain, heartburn, and fatigue.  It's rough trying to keep up with my daughter, so there's the guilt from that too.  

this exactly.

• Tired all the time

Guilty that I don't have a lot of energy for my son.

I feel huge so Im kinda depressed over what I look like

My hips go numb when I sleep at night. So I constantly switch sides during the night to get comfortable. Which leads to lack of sleep.

Heart burn is off an on

Lovely stretch marks

Nothing fits me anymore

I get out of breath faster

But I''m excited that I only have a couple more weeks to go. I cant wait to see my baby. It will all be worth it in the end. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"