April 2012 Moms

My new self

I swore I'd never become "that mom" who's hair is always in a pony tail, wears no makeup and dresses in yoga pants and tshirts. Ha! Who was I kidding!?! I've officially stocked up on yoga pants and colored tshirts. I only wear makeup if I'm going somewhere other than the playground or the grocery store. My hair is in a perma-pony because DD loves to play with it and then yank. 

I've officially become "that mom". :( 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: My new self

• Me too... I got my hair cut and colored as an incentive to try harder but it didn't work. If I didn't have to dress up for work I would live in yoga pants and nursing camis.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hahaha, I'm def that mom when I am not going somewhere.  Ponytails are my backup do.   If I end up styling my hair down, it will always end up in a ponytail at the end of the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm embarassed to say how many pairs of black yoga pants I own Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • imageLuvmy2sons:
    I'm embarassed to say how many pairs of black yoga pants I own Embarrassed

I just bought enough to last the week! Eek! 4 black and 1 gray. That way I only have to wash once a week. On the weekends we wear our pjs unless we go out or people come over. How embarrassing! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel ya!  My new mom "do" is wet hair pulled up in a bun.  That's if I actually shower that day.  I used to style my hair down every day.  Now I do it maybe once on the weekend.  If I weren't still pumping I probably would be braless all day too.  I'm a hot mom fail. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is me on the weekends if we aren't going anywhere. I always wear makeup and look professional for work. The weekends are for relaxing and that means PJ bottoms and tanks.
  • totally.  i actually cared for the like the first two weeks of school, and then i gave up.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"