October 2012 Moms

Work out plans?

Hi ladies, have any of you started to get your pre-baby body back? If so how are you doing it? Diet? Exercise plan? Both? I'm ready to fit back into my jeans!

If you haven't had your little one yet, what are your plans PP to get back into shape? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Work out plans?

• imageleannsiiple:
    Hi ladies, have any of you started to get your prebaby body back? If so how are you doing it? Diet? Exercise plan? Both? I'm ready to fit back into my jeans! nbsp;If you haven't had your little one yet, what are your plans PP to get back into shape?nbsp;

I obviously haven't started anything yet, my MW hasn't cleared me. I do plan to work harder this time than I did last time. I plan to walk and do yoga. I won't diet, it's just not for me. As far as exercise I like the Just Sweat option on our Just Dance Wii game but our Wii crashed a few months back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• No idea why I quoted. Yay mobile.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Loading the player...
  • I love just dance! That's my workout plan too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to wait 3 more weeks to get cleared to do anything more than a short, non strenuous walk.  That being said I've been on a couple walks the second week but since going off the pain killers I hurt too much!  I plan on seeing where I'm at and then figure out if I want to start doing stuff at home or hitting up the trainer...I want to start the machine pilates classes but my doc said I had to ease into it. 

I only have 12 more pounds to lose and already look like I didn't have a baby let alone a few weeks ago so if I end up being lazy and wait til after Christmas it won't be the end of the world.  

Though I am itching to feel better and get out of this house with DD!  I also can't wait to get my new bike so I can go on a bike ride with my boys!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im a runner, and havent been able to get it together this last trimester. BUT i did register for my first post pg race...a half marathon on st pattys day. Long term goals keep me focused! And i definitely dont do diets!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am having something healthy to eat at each of her 3 hr feeding cycles like fruit or a yogurt to keep me from ever feeling starving and over eating as a result.. and when the weather and our mood cooperates we have walked our neighborhood, that's only happened twice so far. When the weather turns too cold I will try to get a Pilates session in each day as those also relax me and will help tighten my core. Thats all the thought I have given it so far. My focus for my leave is to enjoy my baby, but I sure don't want the weight to creep back on with the holidays looming.

• I can't wait to be cleared to workout! I miss running and lifting weights! That is my plan after my 6 week appointment.
  • Not for another few weeks, but I would like to :
    start walking around the neighborhood with the stroller and the dog
    start wii fit i got it as a christmas present 3 years ago and never used it!
    Going to zumba classes
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Haven't been cleared yet to work out, but if it's nice outside today maybe we'll go for a walk around the block. I'm only 10 away from my pp weight, but everything is all over the place and I'm still in maternity clothes at a little over 2 weeks. Not even my early pregnancy stuff is comfy yet.

• Until my 6 week check-up, all I'm doing is light walks with the stroller through the neighborhood and eating healthy while BF'ing.  Once I get cleared, I plan to get back to circuit training and/or jogging 2-3 miles a day - as long as it doesn't affect my milk supply that is.

image imageimageimage

• I need to get back in shape but I'm going to take things slow.  Walking, yoga at first and then adding back high intensity stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"