October 2012 Moms
Options

FTM need help. Labor? (TMI)

Hi. I'm a FTM and I have been having one hell of a night. I'm 40 weeks tomorrow and I am not sure what is going on with my body. I think I lost my mucus plug tonight, no blood just brownish thick mucus after wiping. I have had extreme nausea and dizziness tonight, and I feel really shaky and jittery like my heart is racing. I have been having lower back pains that come and go like contractions for days butt are not consistent. I don't know whether this is the start of labor or if I should call my dr.Had an appt 2 days ago and was 2 cm diliated and 70% effaced. Please, any advice would be extremely helpful.

Re: FTM need help. Labor? (TMI)

• Options
    Call your mw/ob and explain your symptoms.  Labor starts out differently for each person.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When is your next doc appt? I don't think anything you are experiencing is something to call the doc for yet.. As far as being shaky/jittery, have you eaten and drank enough today? That has been happening to me lately when I go more than a few hours without eating during the day. As for the contractions, unless they are consistently 5 mins apart for an hour or two, they won't admit you so you should try to relax at home. Drink some water, eat something with some protein and kick your feet up.. If you still feel like crap, call the doc..
    Mommy of 3! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageteamsweet:
    Call your mw/ob and explain your symptoms. nbsp;Labor starts out differently for each person.

This!! GL, hope this is it for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"