C-sections

11mo post cs question...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: 11mo post cs question...

• Did you have any complications with your surgery? Unless you had a complication, I would assume it is related to pregnancy in general, not the c/s.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I experienced this for a short time after my vbac but not after my c-section. Work your pelvic floor muscles- squats should help. Pregnancy can stress the pelvic floor, even without a vaginal birth. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Personally, I didn't have that problem. I know that's not really all that helpful. Maybe ask your doc. I would call them anonymously if you're too embarrassed to ask in person. If they try that "we cant give out personal info" thing, then just ask in a general sense. "Is this a normal side effect of having a CS?" 
    imageimageimage
  • I would definitely talk to your doctor, and try to get a recommendation for a physical therapist - there some who work specifically with postpartum women and plevic floor issues. I would think it's more a pregnancy thing rather than a c/s thing.
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Me too but I think it is more pregnancy related than c/s related, like the PP said.  I don't know if there is a similar exercise to Kegels that will help this but I'd like to know b/c it can be embarassing if I'm out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"