March 2013 Moms
Options

Finally Told My Students

I have thought that I looked pregnant for a few weeks, but today there was no way to hide it so I told them. I seemed to really pop over the weekend. They were so excited! I am pleased and surprised by how happy and emotional some were about my news. Now everyone knows and I feel a tremendous weight off my shoulders - no more secret to keep. I can just flaunt my cute bump!
May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
TTC Since June 2009 
BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
AL always welcome! 

Re: Finally Told My Students

• Options

We outed ourselves to a few friends this weekend and on facebook. It really does feel good not to feel like your keeping a secret from everyone!

Freedom!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You ladies are strong, my husband and I told our parents and siblings as soon as we found out at week 6!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good for you!  I still haven't told my students.  

I am not showing much although I think it is a bit noticeable depending on what I am wearing.  Last week, I noticed a few glances towards my belly, but I am not sure if I was just seeing things.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I haven't told my students.  I don't want to deal with all the questions about who their teacher will be when I leave until I have some answers.  Or until they just figure it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageVirginia&Joshua11052011:
    You ladies are strong, my husband and I told our parents and siblings as soon as we found out at week 6!

This was us too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"