3rd Trimester
Options

period like cramps and BH at 29 weeks?

Last night my doc sent me to LD to get checked because I had pretty strong menstrual like cramps coupled with getting some BH contractions 5 in an hour. Everything checked out fine cervix closed, no UTI, baby HR was fine. They didn't have an explanation and told me to continue to hydrate and relax which I had been doing all evening beforehand. Today I still have some minor period like cramps but not as strong as last night. Anyone experience this around 29 weeks?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
TTC since March/April 2010
DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
IVF - January 2012: BFN
FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!

Re: period like cramps and BH at 29 weeks?

• Options

Lurking....

I did with DD, unfortunately, it never really went away and I just stayed that way the rest of my pregnancy.  Hopefully being hydrated will help!

• Options
    I had the same thing happen to me earlier this week. I was 27-28 weeks at the time. I started getting a series of BH contractions while I was walking at a fast pace w/ lower back pain and abdominal pain. I got nervous that it was preterm labor so called my doctor. She didn't have me go to labor and delivery but told me to take it easy, drink lots of water, and go to L&D if it continued. Luckily it subsided. It was scary though. It's hard to know what is serious and what isn't, especially as it's my first pregnancy. Hope you are feeling better! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just started feeling this now at 29 weeks. It's hard not to worry. I'm not sure if I have had the BH just yet but, have certainly felt some period like cramps. I feel it more on one side than the other. I'm hoping that it doesn't get worse before my appointment this coming Tuesday. This is my first pregnancy. I wish you the best of luck & hope all is well.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"