1st Trimester

Chinese gender chart...haha

So I really dont believe in the gender chart at all, but just a little curious if any ones looked at it and it was right or wrong, the one in the tools, claims 90% right instead of the 50/50.

Re: Chinese gender chart...haha

• it was 50/50 for me! It says this one's a boy, so we'll see I guess...
  • I wish I knew! I go based on other relatives who have had babies and about 80% of the time, that's been correct. But.... then I know others who were not! So it's really hard to depend on it. My dr said that there is also this thing that he heard that if the heart beat is high, it's a boy.... but that's BS too I think.
    Married 11/28/01. Me: 31- Elevated FSH 9.1 Hubby: 35- Low sperm count/mobility/ RA meds. TTC since Oct 2010. BFP- Nov 2010, ended in MC Dec 2010. Laporoscopy for possbile ectopic/D&C. TTC again since March 2011- no success. Fertility Dr- May 2012. Lots of B/W, HSG, Laporoscopy. All came back normal. Determined it was a male factor. IUI#1- Sept 2012. Clomid, 2 shots of Bravelle, 1 trigger shot of Ovidrel and daily progetrone suppositories. 4 Follicles,3 good ones, 1 small one. TWW.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemartysday21:
    I wish I knew! I go based on other relatives who have had babies and about 80% of the time, that's been correct. But.... then I know others who were not! So it's really hard to depend on it. My dr said that there is also this thing that he heard that if the heart beat is high, it's a boy.... but that's BS too I think.

Yeah i think its kinda like all the old wives tales, of morning sickness or heart burn.. LOL I dont go by any of the symptoms, since your body can react differently to pregnancy each time. But i am very excited to find out babies sex next month! :) 

• It was right with my DD, so we will see with this one. It's saying boy and so are most of the old wives' tales. 
    Peanut BFP 9.18.2009 EDD 5.23.2010 m/c 10.16.2010
    DD#1 BFP 4.28.2010 EDD 1.10.2011 born 12.27.2010
    DS BFP 8.29.2012 EDD 5.11.2013 born sleeping @ 17 weeks 12.1.2012
    DD#2 BFP 5.7.2013 EDD 1.11.2014 born 1.10.2014
    Jelly Bean BFP 2.25.2015 EDD 11.7.2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pregnancy Ticker 
  • The one on here says girl for me. But it uses my exact age and month conceived.. If you go to others, it says to use your chinese age and month... and those say boy. Guess it's right either way! haha!

• It said boy for my last pregnancy, and I definitely had a girl. Not right for me! :) 
    Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemartysday21:
    I wish I knew! I go based on other relatives who have had babies and about 80% of the time, that's been correct. But.... then I know others who were not! So it's really hard to depend on it. My dr said that there is also this thing that he heard that if the heart beat is high, it's a boy.... but that's BS too I think.

I heard that also and a lot of website say that also..but my sisters baby was high like 170 and she had a girl LOL

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • imagemartysday21:

The OWT is actually high beartbeat = a girl, low heartbeat = a boy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It says Boy for me, I really hope so!  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Bahaha, 90 percent. That's crap. It's a 50/50 chance, same as with all the other OWTs.

It was wrong for DD.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • As other PPs have said, it's 50/50

It was right for my DS though

• I don't believe in this sort of thing, but it was right with both my DDs
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It said DS was going to be a boy and was right. It says boy again but my gut tells merits wrong this time. I will find out in a couple months I suppose.
  • imageskio:
    Bahaha, 90 percent. That's crap. It's a 50/50 chance, same as with all the other OWTs. It was wrong for DD.

haha i know, where do they get being able to try and claim that, basically they are just for fun. and its 50/50 anyways.. we either get a boy or a girl. To me gender isnt that important although i would like to have at least 1 of each..but ill get what i get ;) 

• I took it for fun, and the chart is predicting a girl. We'll see if it is right.
    EDD: May 29, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • It was wrong for both of my kids.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • It was correct for DS. Predicting boy again-we'll see in December Smile
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The gender chart was right for DS, and it predicts girl this time (fingers crossed) I would love one of each. The heart beat OWT was wrong for DS his HB was very high. Like 180. But the gold ring one was correct for DS,a nd it said girl for this one too. So, we'll see
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"