April 2013 Moms

single and NOT ready to mingle

Being single and pregnant (for me) is odd. For one I don't even consider myself truly a single lady because that is so not my state of mind right now and for two I am surprised by how many men that approach me tell me they don't mind that I'm pregnant! It must be my huge boobs and shiny hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: single and NOT ready to mingle

• Men are very visual creatures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Guys are weird. I had adult braces put on when I was 25 and I was so surprised by how many guys came up and said they were hot. Really? Guy are just weird. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemirroredimage:
    I got hit on by men up until I went in for my induction. Wedding ring, Swollen feet, belly and all.  I think it's because they knew I was easy ;)

lol!! I guess after they find out I'm pregnant they know I'm a sure thing hahaha!

• imageChrisLipstick:
    Guys are weird. I had adult braces put on when I was 25 and I was so surprised by how many guys came up and said they were hot. Really? Guy are just weird. 

Right?! I assume since I feel like disgusting I must look disgusting. But yes, guys are sooo weird.

• Well, there's no chance they can get you pregnant if you're already pregnant. . .that's a a fringe benefit single or not lol.

But yes, guys are super weird when it comes to nerdy stuff that turns them on. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagevthokie317:

Well, there's no chance they can get you pregnant if you're already pregnant. . .that's a a fringe benefit single or not lol.

That's what I was going to say. lol 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagextineelaine:
    Being single and pregnant (for me) is odd. For one I don't even consider myself truly a single lady because that is so not my state of mind right now and for two I am surprised by how many men that approach me tell me they don't mind that I'm pregnant! It must be my huge boobs and shiny hair.

I don't quite understand this sentiment, but rock on, girl! I was a single mom for 5 years and it was really great for me.

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think in addition to the perk of larger boobs and unable to get you pregnant, that there is a very primal attraction to the knowledge that you're fertile.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I agree with all the comments above.  Also, not sure which one is you, but every girl in that picture in your siggy is a total knockout so no surprises that you're getting hit on!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageUberBiz:

imagextineelaine:

I don't quite understand this sentiment, but rock on, girl! I was a single mom for 5 years and it was really great for me.

thanks! I guess what I meant by that was, normally when I'm single I am always ready to get out there and live it up and now I don't feel that way at all, I just want to focus on myself and the baby. 

• imageJSS1002:
    I agree with all the comments above.  Also, not sure which one is you, but every girl in that picture in your siggy is a total knockout so no surprises that you're getting hit on!

Aw thankyou!! haha I am the second one in from the left Big Smile

• seriously guys are freakin weird. i work in the receiving office of a warehouse. before i got married the guys in the warehouse hit on me a bit. then after i got married it backed offf, but now that they know i'm pregnant?!?! it's like a free-for-all!!! i haven't worn makeup in like 2 months, and for the past month it's been all sweat pants and yoga pants... definitely not my most attractive look. but for some reason... ugh.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagextineelaine:
    imageUberBiz:

imagextineelaine:

thanks! I guess what I meant by that was, normally when I'm single I am always ready to get out there and live it up and now I don't feel that way at all, I just want to focus on myself and the baby. 

I gotcha :) There's more to being single than going out and partying ;) I feel very fortunate to have been single when I was, it did give me a chance to focus on me, and my daughter, until I felt ready to add that extra person to my life.

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageTnArichmond:
    seriously guys are freakin weird. i work in the receiving office of a warehouse. before i got married the guys in the warehouse hit on me a bit. then after i got married it backed offf, but now that they know i'm pregnant?!?! it's like a free-for-all!!! i haven't worn makeup in like 2 months, and for the past month it's been all sweat pants and yoga pants... definitely not my most attractive look. but for some reason... ugh.

Men are aaaaalll about the yoga pants!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • A man followed me 6 blocks, singing to me, when I was obviously pregnant with my daughter. I hadn't been hit on more when I was obviously pregnant. LOL. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"