March 2013 Moms

If you know the gender!

I thought it would be cute for us to share the names we have decided on if we know the gender of our babies!

We are having a baby boy, Aiden James (:  

BabyFetus Ticker
    photo 187e7fd5-6db3-47f3-8720-d3540e6c1f35.jpg           photo 17a38d63-9573-4513-9cd7-1650c297a8ca.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary 

Re: If you know the gender!

• I dont find out till tuesday, but I have picked names!:
    Boy tyler shayne
    Girl addylene nichole

both middle names are family names and I just love the first names:
  • I love Aiden James my sil was going to name her 2nd child that if it was a boy.

We are having a girl and naming her Sophie Rose

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm having a boy, and his name will be John David!!

• We don't know yet, but are pretty much decided on Grayson Patrick for a boy and Olivia Lane for a girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We don't find out for sure for another 13 days, but we're pretty certain it's a girl and her name will be Emersyn Jewel.
    *Julie* Wife to Micheal and mama of 5, soon to be 6!* Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are having a boy.  His name will be Ryan Alexander.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • I have an Aidan, and if this is a boy he will be James, so I love your baby's name ;)

We find out in 2 weeks, but are already pretty set on names. James Ellis for a boy, and Gwendolyn (no middle name yet) for a girl.

• We are having a boy and the name we picked is Harper Cole..Harper is my maiden name and Cole is the name my husband liked...We will have Case & Cole.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gabrielle Marie
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Our little boy is Jackson William.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We're having a boy and his name will be Max Thomas.  :)
  • We are having a boy. Greyson James.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are having a girl.  No idea on the name yet, we didn't want to think about it until we knew the sex. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
    ? BFP 06/21/12 EDD 03/02/13 ?
    First ultrasound 07/06 - Everything right on track!
    Second ultrasound 08/01 - a heartbeat - 168bpm! 9 weeks
    09/05 - looking good - 148bpm. 15 weeks
    10/11 - A/S - a Girl!
    11/15 - glucose testing, fruit punch yumness - Passed!
    12/13 - 28 week appt + 24h Holter and Echo (everything normal)
    01/03 - 31 week appt! (hips are killing me!)
    ?01/17 - 33 week appt!?
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been.
  • We are team green but our names are: Emma Lynn or Henry Lee

• imagekwilson158:
    We are having a boy and the name we picked is Harper Cole..Harper is my maiden name and Cole is the name my husband liked...We will have Case & Cole.

Harper is DS's name, it sounds great with Cole! Congrats! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMommyMattson714:
    Gabrielle Marie

Woah this made me look twice! I has a friend that passed away a few years back that was gabrielle maria. Crazy! But beautiful name for beautiful girls![:
  • imageMommyMattson714:
    Gabrielle Marie

Woah this made me look twice! I has a friend that passed away a few years back that was gabrielle maria. Crazy! But beautiful name for beautiful girls![:
  • We don't know the gender yet but our names are Delilah Rose and  Alexander (named after my husband our son would be the 5th with no middle name) I'm still nervous about our girls name.
  • imagejdematteis:
    We don't know the gender yet but our names are Delilah Rose and  Alexander (named after my husband our son would be the 5th with no middle name) I'm still nervous about our girls name.

I love Delilah - it was on my short list but DH said absolutely not.  Which he also did with Hazel and Stella.  *sigh*

I also love Alexander - it's a family name for us as well.

Edit: Oh, and to answer the question, we are team green and still working on narrowing down our name options.  My favorite is Bruce or Charles for a boy and Caroline for a girl.  But my favorites for girls change all the time.  This is one of the only ones DH also likes.  We have had a much easier time with boys' names, which is why I think LO is probably a girl.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Not 100% sure yet, but pretty certain her name will be Anja James.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Pretty sure we're having a boy, and we'll confirm with the next ultrasound. The name currently in the lead is:

Connor Tex (middle name = family name)

If it turns out to be a girl (unlikely):

Heather Elaine 

DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We are having a boy and we have deicided on the name Omari Sincere, we both have girls from previous relationships. So this will be our first child together and our first Son!!!!! So excited and can't wait to meet him.
  • We decided on ours today. We will welcome Tobias (Toby) William in March! Neither my DH or myself have good father figures so we gave him my best friends name as his middle name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Girl. Alexis Kennedy so we will call her Lexi. Unless the gender ultrasound was wrong and the anatomy one tomorrow says boy then its Oliver Bennett.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are having a boy, Alexander William Major. Major = family name, we added in as 2nd mn. :D
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Clara June!  June is my middle name, my paternal grandmother's middle name, and my maternal grandmother's first name.

Married to J since 5/05, Mommy to T (10/08), L (08/10) and C (02/13) who was born at home.

• Our little girl will be Isla Christina.  :o)  If she had been a boy, the name would've been Declan Christopher. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagefeytalaria:
    We are having a girl.  No idea on the name yet, we didn't want to think about it until we knew the sex. 

a girl after my own heart! lol. we aren't even going to begin to think about it until after we find out the sex in 2 weeks.

• We found out the sex a month ago and we still cant figure out a name! We just keep adding more names to our list.  We are having a girl and we have decided to use the family name Honey as the middle name.  Its been so hard to find a name that wont make her sound like a stripper! Heres our list so far

Neve, Summer, Kyla, Cora, Piper, Hunter, Dani, Cleo

Thoughts? :)

• We're having a boy and the only thing we know for sure is his middle name will be Russel (DH's middle name). We're somewhat narrowed down to Adam, Andrew, Benjamin, Nathan, Samuel and Thomas.... Good thing we have another 18 weeks to decide, though we may narrow it to two or three and wait until her gets here to decide. 
  • We hopefully find out gender tomorrow, and have not definitively decided on possible names yet. BUT here are my front runners currently (subject to change):

Boy: Cole Richard

Girl: Marion Rose or Celia Ruth

• We don't know yet, but we have our girl's name picked out. Leila Renee. Renee is my mom's middle name and my middle name so I decided to make it a tradition.

When I went to the hospital last week, the u/s tech said she thought it might be a boy. We're still working on the boys names.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are having a boy and his name is August James Joseph. All three names are family names and he will have two middle names keeping with a family tradition of sorts.
    Cats
  • imagegotnoey:

We found out the sex a month ago and we still cant figure out a name! We just keep adding more names to our list.  We are having a girl and we have decided to use the family name Honey as the middle name.  Its been so hard to find a name that wont make her sound like a stripper! Heres our list so far

Neve, Summer, Kyla, Cora, Piper, Hunter, Dani, Cleo

Thoughts? :)

Most of the names are NMS, but I would pick Cora as my favorite out of the list.  I am not a fan of Cleo or Summer at all.  I have never heard Hunter for a girl and I am not a fan of boy names being used for girls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • We have a few more weeks until our AS but we have names!
    Boy...Barrett Lynn
    Girl...Elizabeth Jane

Our first names are pretty set but the middle names are still subject to change! So funny both of my other children have "y" in their first names and Thar was my ONE requirements for this baby...but do you see a "y?" Oh well, never say never I guess!

I think all you ladies have lovely names picked out.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We are having a girl.  Aryanna Rose :)

• We are having a boy!

Top name contenders at the moment:

Grayson (in the lead)
    Owen
    Jude
    Cole

I really like Grayson and we don't know any in our area or social circles, but I am afraid it will be too popular. I see I'm the third one on this thread thinking about it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm having a boy and his name will be Oliver Stephen.   Stephen is my DH's name; it's a tradition in his family to give the first son the father's first name as a middle name.  Works out well for me because Stephen happens to be my favorite name!

However, I may need to change the name from Oliver to something else if my DH keeps insisting that he'll call him "Olaf" from time to time.   LOL

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
    BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
    BFP #2: 6/20/12 
    Oliver Stephen born 3/7/13 :)
    BFP #3: 10/22/13

• Congratulations everyone!

We are very excited to say we are having a BABY BOY, Drake Tyler!  :D

BabyName Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"