1st Trimester

No major Symptoms...worried

I am 8 weeks preg tomorrow and really don't have any symptoms. I had 1 bout with nausea Friday but other than that nothing. I am as big as all outdoors already but I believe that I should have something right???? My appt isn't until next Tuesday but I am pretty anxious and worried.

Re: No major Symptoms...worried

• I just recently turned 8weeks and I don't have any symptoms except that food tastes differently but that dr says everything is fine
  • I am also 8 weeks and haven't had nausea. Last pregnancy, I didn't have any symptoms until 10 weeks. Try not to be nervous. I know it is hard, but maybe you are just doing everything right to keep the nausea at bay. :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Well that is good to hear. Everyone else has stories about how sick they are etc...I have miscarried before and with my last child being 11yrs ago I have been very nervous. Praying all goes well Tuesday at the dr.

Thanks ladies :)

• That can be perfectly normal. With my first pregnancy I didn't have a single day of nausea or other symptoms besides a growing belly at 6 months or so. 

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• I know a few people who've had healthy happy babies, and not a single symptom to speak of. Mine comes and goes for days at a time. I sit and worry when I feel good, and then bam - I am one with the toilet bowl. 

Enjoy it - you never know what tomorrow (or the next hour!) will bring!  

• I just had my first baby in June. I never developed any symptoms other than being a little more tired than usual. I was never nauseous or anything. You'll be fine :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had absolutely no morning sickness with my first and she is 2 now. I had a miscarriage in January and was really sick before that. I don't think morning sickness has anything to do with how your baby is doing; every pregnancy is different.
  • If it weren't for the 2 pink lines on the pee test, I would have never known I was pregnant.  I never had any symptoms, and still haven't... and I am 33 weeks along.  Just sit back, and be grateful you don't, and enjoy your pregnancy! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll give you some of my MS Wink

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks ladies. Seems like the majority that haven't had any symptoms had girls...very interesting...I didn't have ms with my daughter but I was sick as a dog with my son....verrrryyyyyyy interesting.  :)
  • I didn't have it at first but then one day I woke up and couldn't eat normally for two and a half months. You might never get ms, but now I savor every day that I feel great now.
  • I will be 7 weeks on Friday and still have relatively no symptoms.  I'm constantly questioning whether I'm still pregnant.  Now I don't know if I'd recognize symptoms as I was just diagnosed with strep throat so everything seems off.
  • i didn't have any symptoms with my first pregnancy and all was well. with this pregnancy, i'm sicker than a dog. there's no "normal" pregnancy; every pregnancy and every woman is different. best wishes.
  • imageMrsAKD:
    Thanks ladies. Seems like the majority that haven't had any symptoms had girls...very interesting...I didn't have ms with my daughter but I was sick as a dog with my son....verrrryyyyyyy interesting.  :)
    Statistically, girl pregnancies have more MS.

I was sick as a DOG with DD. I am still sick this time, but not so bad.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm pushing 12 weeks and haven't had a ton of symptoms...the biggest have been sore boobs and insomnia. I've had more food aversions than anything else and only a little nausea, which really started around week 8. Had an ultrasound on Monday and baby is growing fine with a strong heartbeat....so....it can be perfectly ok. That being said, I understand your concerns!! Hang in there!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ahh dont worry, im 16 wks and can count on my hand how many times ive puked. other than being hungery more than usual, i dont have any symptoms either except a bump :)
  • Just an update. Had an ultrasound done yesterday and we lost the baby. The ultrasound showed no growth after 7wks 6days. :( Pretty heartbroken...
  • I'm sorry for your loss Mrs.AKD.
    EDD: May 29, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"