Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Help!

So my son is currently turning 27 weeks this Thursday but for the last few nights he has been having horrible sleep!! The couple weeks before he was doing great at least giving me one 4-6 hour stretch which is great considering he used to wake up every 3 hours for a really long time.. But the last few nights I'm not sure if it's teething or something else he wakes up every hour.. Then last night he woke up 11 times from 10:30-2:30!! I gave in and brought him to bed with me so that I could breast feed him when he woke up because I was just so exhausted/still exhausted.. He's also been more fussy than usual and what seems to me as more aggressive?.. Not sure what to think of it... So tired not sure what to do.. Any thoughts?!

Re: Help!

• Recent vaccinations?

• Sounds like normal baby behavior?  I know we all freak out when the baby changes the game but it could be lots of things...teething, mastering a new skill, missing mama.  I would just do what you can for now and it will probably go away in a bit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope not that either 
  • Yea I was thinking teething or all the new skills he's been learning but not so much missing me since I'm with him 24/7 but hopefully he'll sleep better soon! I guess it could just be him really showing me that he's getting mad now?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"